1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Some Confusion over Buying Fiat linea 2011?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by satishbossn, Aug 27, 2012.

1. satishbossn

satishbossn Novizio

Chennai
    I just booked punto 2012 Dynamic Diesel but i always interested in Linea but i cant afford my budget more than 10K but the showroom guy told that they have 2011 Model Linea Emotion diesel at garage over 6 months he said we will reduce price about 1.5 lakh so u can buy.... whether its real discount???my confusion Its really Good condition or whether its good to buy or not is any problem will come in selling resale or else i will stuck with Punto this is also my First car so please help me out?....
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Firstly, welcome aboard, even though you have not introduced yourself to us. Which city are you from and which FIAT dealer are you dealing with.

I really couldn't make heads or tails of your post. :confused:

As for the 2011 Linea , inquire more details about it regarding its VIN Number, how many km's it has done etc etc. What is the general condition of the car and the like.
  3. I guess is, it should be TD vehicle.. You can have a look at the car and ask the SA for details why it has not sold for long time. Do a complete check using the check list from team fiat also note the odo reading and check for H symbol. If you are satisfied with all these things then you can opt for Linea. Still it will one year old vehicle and you can do more bargain by asking for additional offers.
  4. satishbossn

satishbossn Novizio

Chennai
    I From Chennai going To Buy at Concorde Motors....
  5. gautham

gautham Novizio

Coimbatore
    Satish,

it depends - 2011 Linea after a GOOD PDI is a steal . Our member Bala (aka Bullet) got one recently at a steal. Please get more details on the vehicle. Our knowledgeable folks will then be able to comment/ suggest whether to go ahead with the buy :)
    welcome to the Fiat family!

6. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    dear satish

the line 2011 which you were telling is white colour? did u checked the car?? can you PM me your number?
  7. ramvignesh

ramvignesh Amatore

Chennai
    2012 Linea dynamic is available for 9.6L on road!!!!!!!!!! in chennai