1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

some chrome stuff for active or dynamic owners

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by karan desai, Nov 11, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I guess that depends on your expertise :wink:
    Be sure to cover all the surrounding body area with tape and paper so that chrome paint doesn't spill over. Also keep in hand paint thinner / turpentine and lots of cotton waste to wipe off any spill over. And Good Luck ! :up
  2. added some chrome to our Linea...
    did window trims, front and rear bumpers.I didnt do the door beadings bcoz i need to procure some broader strips(2.5cm).I am also planning to paint the door handles chrome. will post more pictures once its done.

[attachment=4:1h884h2u]PB290064.JPG[/attachment:1h884h2u]
    [attachment=3:1h884h2u]PB290065.JPG[/attachment:1h884h2u]
    [attachment=2:1h884h2u]PB290067.JPG[/attachment:1h884h2u]
    [attachment=1:1h884h2u]PB300139.JPG[/attachment:1h884h2u]
    [attachment=0:1h884h2u]PB300142.JPG[/attachment:1h884h2u]

PB290064.JPG

PB290065.JPG

PB290067.JPG

PB300139.JPG

PB300142.JPG
  3. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    HI,

Looks cool!! On my Meduim Grey it would look Amazing!! I will surely get this done and then all I would need is a silver/Chrome plated grill in the front!! Wow I can already imagine how sexy My babe would look....Me going to get the strips this weekend itself post the trip...

4. thanks friend..get it done ASAP
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    This is really done well and looks very good ::T
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hey thomas did you actually got the same strip i had mentioned?? how much did u pay? and of course they look fab.
  7. i got these from a store located in Chennai.They have an online store in ebay..
    width- 1 cm.
    Total cost - Rs.750
    I am still looking for broader strips for doors
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    thomas i would advise you to use the same chrome for the doors. trust me they will look really elegant. may be better than those thick one. go for it.
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Hey All,

Can anyone tell me where I can get this chrome stuff in Chennai ??

Abdul
  10. well i ordered these from chennai
    Store name-Johancarjewels.Dont know the location since it was an online purchase.will PM you the number..