1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

some chrome stuff for active or dynamic owners

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by karan desai, Nov 11, 2010.

1. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

NO WAY ! THIS LOOKS AWFUL ! the chrome might have looked good on a black car but silver . ..no way doesnt suit at all ...ones own choice though ... it all depends on wether u like it on your car .. to hell with what the world thinks .. he he !
  2. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    gautam , what abt chrome on Medium grey Punto ?
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes its looking Great. The chrome on Boot Lid awsome. I was looking for the same. I am going put few accessoried next month. Will upload the pics once I finish it.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

To each to their own - That punto looks horrible to me, There aren't many cars which looks brilliant in stock. I prefer the stock look any day.
  5. usually chrome goes well with dark colours, but linea is an exception..
    I didnt like the chrome on the punto shown in picture ,except for those on door and window trims...
  6. I had seen punto with chrome in Hyd once . Did not like it one bit. Punto should look sporty and Linea should look classy from my viewpoint. Chrome spoils the sportiness of Punto.
  7. royj

royj Esperto

I agree.

Chrome on the four bumper corners are sort of ok for Punto, but door trims, boot lid are all too gaudy for me.
  8. finally i have ordered some chrome from Chennai.includes two rolls of chrome strips of different widths and a can of crome spray paint for the door handles....

If someone want the contact info of the shop i will PM you...or i can post it here if the rules permit
  9. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

I feel the chrome looks better on a black car . A metallic red car might also look good with Chrome . Just a theory of contrasts . I dont think a grey or a silver would look really awesome with Chrome on it . Instead if I were to add a bling factor to a grey or a silver car I'd rather add black coloured strips .
  10. can someone please tell me if its safe chrome paint the door handles using a spray can?..i will be doing it myself