1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

some chrome stuff for active or dynamic owners

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by karan desai, Nov 11, 2010.

1. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Hi Karan .. awesome stuff man . We'll need contact number of the shop and any other contact details , exact location maybe ? I've been looking for these chrome strips for a long long time I'd appreciate if you could provide contact details to all of us . The one available on ebay UK are pretty expensive and this seems like an awesome deal
  2. Nice chrome.Any reason you stuck chrome to door side mouldings and not directly to the door like Emotion model ? I had inquired with my dealer about fixing original chrome strips on my Linea they said it will cost about 20k.
  3. have found some strips on ipmart website

Link: http://www.ipmart.com/main/search.php?f ... =0&x=0&y=0

from my guess the 25mm will be for the door beading
    15 mm for the window rim and front bumper and 20mm for rear bumper....
    the problem is that each roll is 15 metre in length so i will end up having a lot excess, Roughly i will only need 6 metres of 25mm and 15mm and only 2metres of
    20mm strips, so it would be nice if i have someone else to club with.....

i have created an account and added the three rolls to cart.The total quote with DHL(5-7 days) shipping is $74 (paypal).....
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Gautam I am also looking these Chrome Strips for my Punto. If you are planning to put those chrome strips on your Punto, please let me know about that. If possible we will put it together. I am just feeling so happy that we are getting these chrome strips. I was searching this like crazy but didnt get. :dance
  5. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    Just got chrome strips - front / rear and doors. Total cost around rs 450/- .

Most shops in opera house car accessories market stock them & is sold on psf rates. They have a lot of options too like single strips of different thickness / strips with multiple chrome linings etc

Anup
  6. ^ could you please post a picture?
  7. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    [attachment=2:bzq60ocd]Picture1.jpg[/attachment:bzq60ocd]

[attachment=1:bzq60ocd]Picture3.jpg[/attachment:bzq60ocd]

[attachment=0:bzq60ocd]Picture4.jpg[/attachment:bzq60ocd]

Picture1.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    it sticks like sticker. peel off and stick it.
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    thanks gautam. i
    am really sorry as i dont have any contact number. and i live 750kms from mumbai. so cannot help you, but try some shops in opera house and u will succeed
    hey kedar i was also crazy about those chromes. imagine a linea without those. now that i have it i am really satisfied.
  10. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Hey guys,
    pls. find this punto in chrome , found on team BHP ,

Does chrome goes well with punto ? Send in ur comments.
    ATUL

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg