1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Solo Drive - 953 Kilometers, 2 Waterfalls

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by nkrishnap, Sep 15, 2013.

1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Never mind, it was too short a notice for anybody to alter the schedules. Nevertheless, for the next one you will have sufficient time on hand. I was telling you about the wildlife trip, it should happen either in the 3rd/4th of October.
    1 person likes this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks Krishna, I'll consider those points.
    Btw for all next trips, plz do add me too if not a problem and if its not too much to ask. :D
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  3. vinod_s

vinod_s Timido

mumbai
    Wow, Amazing Adventure. Even I was planning to go to Jog falls in sept month, I had planned to go to Hubli first from mumbai, since my cousins stays there, from there to Jog falls, and then to hospet and Hampi and return back to mumbai. but my ambitious planned didnt took off due to other last minute developments. kindly share more about conditions of road in these area if you are aware of. It will be helpful in my very near future expedition for jog falls, hospet and hampi.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I was thinking you would be taking some break after your marathon drive last month :).

Very nice pictures.
    This looks a photo frame material -

51474d1379187763-solo-drive-953-kilometers-2-waterfalls-14a.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  5. PathFindeR

PathFindeR Novizio

Bengaluru
    Very True krishna :)
    Solo drive gives you more confidence and you will get to know all your hibernated tallents..
    GO AHEAD FOR SOLO RIDES guys add it in your bucket list.

I am cherishing my solo drives and rides.

KUDOS KRISHNA ;)

PUNTO 90HP Bangalore - Gokarna - Hampi - Bangalore
    Pulsar 200 CC - Bangalore -munnar - kodai - Madurai - Kanyakumari - Rmwarm - pondi - Bangalore
    Rockrider 5.3 - Anchetty, Mysore, Tumkur, Nandi hills etc
    2 people like this.
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I had recorded a few videos of the drive to Unchalli in the remote roads. Have muted the volume as the windows were rolled down and the wind noise too much to bear.

1 person likes this.