1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sold Figo & purchased Grand Punto Mjd Exotic Red

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mayurshah, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Wanted to buy punto from long time but I made mistake & listened to mind n ended buying figo petrol... but my heart was still only on Punto that I hardly used my figo only 9000 kms in 3 years...finally got some good buyer for my figo & found a second hand Punto MJD (had to go for second hand coz was loosing a lot on my new figo)with my favourite color Exotic Red ...trust me guys even being second hand... when I got the keys I was so happy & excited which i dint experiance while buying my new figo (no doubt figo is also a good car)
    Hope will get all guidence & tips to know more secrets & features of this dream machine of mine from you all
    12 people like this.
  2. autowierdo

autowierdo Amatore

Pune
    Congratzzz Mayur, i too had same dilemma between figo and punto. Finally went with heart and booked punto 1.2 Now waitig for my drive to arrive :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Thanks & congrats to you too ...& thank god u listened to your heart :p ..which colour ?
  4. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Congratulations mayur :thumbup:

Which year was your Exotica Red Punto made in ? Which variant did you buy ?

Post some pics of your machine mate.

Cheers :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  5. autowierdo

autowierdo Amatore

Pune
    Its Tuscan Wine, wanted to go for white but they didnt had any stock so this was my next choice.
  6. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Thanks Imran its 2009 december... my variant is emotion pk top end I guess

Sure iam eager to post pictures will do it soon

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thats good colur tooo...awaiting pictures of your beauty
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Mayur,
    Good move buddy. Congrats and good luck on your miles crunching. Drive safe.

Btw, 9K in a figo sure should have tought you some pros and cons about it. So why not list it here and see if you could compare them with the Punto. Just a Why go punto questionair ;)
  8. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Thanks zenwalker...Figo as I said figo is a good car...but ownig a punto was always my 1st preference..ok as a questioner Y punto ?

Cons of Figo :

* Very bad ground clearence..touches almost all speed breakers or roads..very difficult to handle in pot holes (bangalore roads should get award for highest numbers of pot holes )

* HAd petrol version..very slugish in pull if slowed down.. have to always off the ac to get the pull back..not at al satisfied with the engine.* lack of power rear windows & auto climate control for the rare windows even in top end Titanium

.* Driving comfort in Figo is also good..but punto is flawless ( went for long drive ..road trip to yercaud near salem from Bangalore left early morning 7Am and returned same day mid night midnight 1.30 am was almost on the wheels 440 kms total trip but dint find the stress of driving)

Pros :

*Good road view compared to punto (maybe I feel so as am new to punto..what others says on this point?)

* Sturdy steering same as punto (hydrolic)

*Rear view is better in figo while taking reverse than punto ( hence immediately I got the reverse parking sensor installed)

* Boot space is much better than punto & rear leg space & sitting in figo more spacious.

* Company fitted music systems music quality is excellent in figo..here i find puntos ice speakers are the worst (sorry for using word WORST)
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow, finally you went as per your heart. Congrats for your Punto. Wish you happy miles ahead
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Wow finally you made the move and bought Punto, this thread deserves some cool photos of your Punto.

Congratulation :dance
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.