1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Social Responsibility by TFians

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by rishike007, Nov 28, 2013.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Some are inclined to animals some are sympathetic towards kids and some have very soft corner for elders, if we tfians can touch each corner then we are really contributing to the whole society in some way.

I really second rishi's thoughts. Lets make this a regular practice and plan our meet/visit at least quarterly at NGO.
    2 people like this.
  2. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am happy that the idea has found supporters on the forum. We TFians are not only driven by passion for our cars, but are equally passionate about our social responsibility. The cause can be any (disability, animal welfare, elderly etc) but the most important thing is to have a caring heart. I work with children who are both deaf and blind (the character played by Rani Mukherjee in the movie Black) across 21 states of India. for more info visit Sense International (India) :: Working with deafblind people throughout India . Lets hope this initiative gathers momentum and brings meaning to the lives of those in need of our help.
    2 people like this.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @ Channa, Kedar,

I'm going to “SPARSH BALGRAM” Bopodi, Old Mumbai Pune Road, Pune on Sunday 1st december by 11.00 AM.

If any one want to join please let me know.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Some pix from SPARSH BALGRAM visit

image7.jpg

image5.jpg

image4.jpg

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

image1.jpg