1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Social Networking With TFI

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Grandeur, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanx Paddle Alias Yashik.. Buddy how about putting it down in excel so that we can keep it for further reference as well. Yaar I am very poor in remembering names..If I remember paddle , I may forget Yashik..There may be others like me..:) or a section in TFI where we list all these.
  2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

MODS:- can we have some feature by which ownership reviews get populated on Team Fiat s Facebook wall ?

It would be cool
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

For now, you may just copy the URL and share it on TFI's wall on FB.
  4. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Not sure if its just me, but i do not see the option to write on the TFI wall. Check the below screenshot for comparison.

tfi_fb_1.jpg

tfi_fb_2.jpg
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I think the owner of the page needs to enable it at Privacy Settings>Customize settings
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

By the time u were mentioning this, I guess....I was changing the settings ;). Thanks for brining it in notice, guys!
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This isn't the official FIAT India page. If you check out tbe info, you will be surprised that a lot features are listed and some other secrets of Fiat are also listed (e.g. Fiat is such a great company that it provides engines to many more companies than just Maruti and TATA). Do you really expect Fiat India to move a muscle to write all that much truth? ;)
    This is just a fan page by Fiat enthusiasts.

The official page is managed by Mr Narendra Sharma afaik and is named as ""fiat fans (India)"".
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    hmmm... Was a little suprised to see all the info given under the Info tab!
  10. one idea is request all the menbers to put up their facebook id in thier siganture so thtat we can search and add them.
    What asy guyS??????????