1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

So here begins the story:Punto evo 90hp

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Aviral singh, Jan 12, 2015.

1. rider16

rider16 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    well there is only one thing to do. Go to fiat service centre and have a oil level check done, and ask them to diagnose for any thing suspicious. And, if even slightly low, top it up, drive around and check if its going lower again in a few days/couple of 1000kms.
  2. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Which type of bass tube should I get installed.
  3. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    My tyre got burst I was cruising at 120+ suddenly a brick which was there on the highway I ran over it and the tyre gave up ,a big hole,flat tyre ,I have to spend 6k on the tyre now.
  4. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Aviral,

Thankfully nothing major and you are able to post this. The incident is unfortunate, however I strongly feel the car held and behaved well at that horrific moment.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  5. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yes the car behaved very maturely and I was saved from a major mishap ,I just need to get the alignment checked and tyre replaced
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2015 ---
    Yes the car behaved very maturely and I was saved from a major mishap ,I just need to get the alignment checked and tyre replaced
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    Murphy_Fiat, prabhjot and PradeepM like this.
  6. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Please suggest good bass tube or basebox and should I get the windows dark tinted.?
  7. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I installed autocop camera sensor for rs 6000,I am in a bit confusion as he placed sensors at different heights, and in manual its written all camera and sensors should be at same level,and those two lines are going in sky,as they should be firmly based on ground to give a proper idea,now I am confused as its because of improper installation ,or its okey. ??