1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"Snow White" Fiat Punto Evo 90 HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Harsha89, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Harsha89

Harsha89 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @PradeepM Most of the 90HPs received the update sometime in December 2015. Maybe your vehicle already has it. My vehicle is a April 2016 make. Hence I'm guessing that they informed me late.
  2. carl_jhonson

carl_jhonson Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Only for selected cars? Wondering what could be the selection criteria then. I got the update flashed two weeks ago and mine is July 2015 manufactured.
  3. TANUJ KANDARI

TANUJ KANDARI Timido

PUNE
    PUNE
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Right, need to check further as mine is Feb-16 make. Will speak to service manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Well, I agree there was an update released in 2015 (to address the jerk in 3rd gear) and my car already has that. However the current one released in 2016 is related to emissions and my car is yet to get the same flashed on the ECU.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  5. Harsha89

Harsha89 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I'm searching online for a good fiat branded/logo keychain. Does anyone know where to search at ? I checked out 99rpm and found one for 800₹, but I felt it was too steep a price to pay..kindly help with links if possible :)
  6. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Harsha89 check aliexpress.com you will find lot of key chains. The only issue is delivery may run up to 30 - 50 days. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    Harsha89 likes this.
  7. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Harsha89 likes this.
  8. Harsha89

Harsha89 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @PradeepM @aramico Thank you guys. I liked the one on 99rpm..The cube shaped FIAT keychain. Also saw an Alfa Romeo keychain logo online. :)
  9. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Hello All,

Can someone tell as to who all need to get these updates? Is it for ECU, Blue & Me and any other firmware etc.? I mean, I have never got done any kind of update for my May 2012 Linea MJD, but have read members mentioning about upgrades during past two years. Asking here, since I saw similar mention here few posts ago.
  10. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Ravi_M the update was released by fiat last yea on Linea and Punto Evo to address the jerking issue in 3rd gear at certain rpm (between 1800 - 2200). This definitely increased the low end drivability in city compared to earlier versions. You can check with your FASS for the update, as many have already got it done on pre 2014 vehicles. I am not aware of the recent update, as this seems to be for certain batches.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    Ravi_M likes this.