1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Smart & Sexy Italian beauty !! GP rocks..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rags82, Nov 29, 2010.

1. rags82

rags82

Bangalore
    Hello Fiatians,

I got my GP delivered on 19th Nov 2010 from Concorde Motors (Dairy circle) Bangalore. Let me give you my experiance on buying this italian beauty.

- I took 4 test drives from different dealers before I booked this car.
    - My choice of color was Black & it was not readily available.
    - Concorde promised me the delivery 2 days after the full payment.
    - Since Loan was pre-approved I got the car in a weks time from the date of booking.
    - Sales person was good to interact with but was having very less knowledge on vehicle & procedures. He promised me a complimentry 3M sunfilm without knowing that it will cost 3k +. Apart form that he was very polite. ( I would recommend him Ref :Nishant: 8095400300)
    - The time of delivery was told at 11AM but got delivered at 2PM.
    - Vehicle was not properly vaccumed before delivery. Since they put mat on the dirty I couldn't check this.
    - I had a copy of PDI which I got from Team Fiat site Followed the same & got couple of missing parts fixed.
    - the day after I noticed one of the clamps left in my car underneth the driver seat. I drove back to showroom on monday & asked explination.. they said it was from a different car which came for service.
    - The higher level escalation is Madhu. He was very sorry for that & offered me a wash & waxing as a complimentary.
    - They took my car for washing & came back with a scratch on the bumper.
    - Called Madhu again & this time he said it was there already !!
    - I kept on asking for Fiat regional managers number but he denied giving his number.
    - I asked for central locking Concorde coated 10,300/- KHT after negoiating came down to 9500/- (ask for Muyien - accessories)
    - Later I had to get it fitted in Concorde as there was not technician present in KHT for the whole week.
    - Please don't try to get Central lock fitted outside Fiat. This will create probs later.
    - last friday I took my GP to Tirupati.. the drive was rejuvenating. I enjoyed it alot.
    - Now am done 1145 KM on odo.
    Tips:
    Dealers : KHT / Concorde ( ANy dealer be clear on what they are offering)
    Accessories : Check with all dealers negotiate then go for it. I would prefer KHT on this.
    Service : yet to judge. First I will try with KHT since reviews are good. Please suggest on this.

Queries to senior Punto ' ians :
    - Suggest me service station & service advisor in bangalore for first service.
    - I am following runin.. but pulled GP upto 145KM/Hr couple of times.. I was not keeping the speed for long time may be for few seconds.. Will this affect any future milage ?
    - Right now am getting 12 - 15 KMPL with AC in City around 17 KMPL Long drive AC. What may be the Milage after first service.
    - What are all the things I need to get checked during first service to get good reliablity in future ?

I appreciate you time & patience in answering my query.
    Thanks in Advance.
    I will post my ICE details in respective forum.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulations for New Car :) Welcome to TFI. Post some pics of your car.
  3. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFI. Drive safely
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    congrats buddy for having a Sexy Italian beauty with you,
    I will assure one thing fpr sure, the more u take her out for a drive, the more will you fall in love with her :steering
  5. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Congrats for your GP. keep revin..
  6. rags82

rags82

Bangalore
  7. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Hitting 145 for a small time is not going to affect your mileage. But I think the FE that you are getting is a bit low on the Highways. Mas just ybe its due to the driving style

Regarding 1st service, its just a checkup . Make sure that you report all small issues you are facing and check all fluid levels and top-up as necessary.