1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sluggish Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Technical' started by nishweth, Jun 10, 2012.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Tellmeplease won't stop telling nishweth:lol
    Welcome tellmeplease, pls let us know more about you in ownership thread.
  2. nishweth

nishweth Amatore

kannur,kerala
    Hai i am feeling powerloss compared to initial stage
  3. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    It is better to take your car to the dealer and have a thorough checkup.

@ nishweth : No one would beable to really help you with such one line response from your side.
    You need to elaborate a bit more about the problem.
  4. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

Cochin
    Hi Enki, Cinju and all,
    Thanks for the warm welcome !
    I feel I missed lot of fellow Fiat-fans by not bothering to throw in a single post despite my joining the forum in Jan 2010, immediately after buying my Linea.
    Partly I found it not very crowded and mainly because shortage of time.

Well, if you are interested, I can start an 'Ownership thread', but problem is I am no good writer, and when write do it in a hurry. If you are patient enough to forgive spellings, grammar errors at times, I will attempt. (due to lack of time. Also, at 'Social Network tweeting world' which creates it's own unconventional funky words, short tweets sans grammar; is few spelling mistakes a sin?).
    I love Linea and hence Italians, especially their beauty consciousness.
    See, I couldn't find another Pizza of such killing taste which I had at Milan, anywhere in Euro-America I traveled !
    As such we cannot see another car with brain, power, strength and such eye-ball attracting shape/beauty in current car-world, at such low price, except Linea Diesel.

I have some 18 years car driving experience, many makes, but Linea is with many USPs even Merc cannot claim.

I will try to elaborate, sure, if you follow patiently :car
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @Tellmepleaze hope you wont mind if I say you are indeed a good writer :). We are patiently waiting for your ownership thread . Take your own time.
  6. nishweth

nishweth Amatore

kannur,kerala
    Today i have noticed that after driving at high rpm the power loss comes and after that the turbo kicks in around 3000rpm.
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @nishweth
    Don't know if it's normal or not but once in 10 times even my car losses power in lower rpm band when driving aggressively for sometime.
    Or may be we don't feel engine picking up in low rpm after experiencing huge pull between 2500-4000 rpm repeatedly for some time.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    :eek:fftopic There is nothing like a good writer or bad writer. Of course good writers can bring a passion to the reader when he is reading the subject even if he is not familiar with the subject. But here passion is already there with us for Fiat and travel. You just express your mind. The more natural the more beautiful it is. When I started I used to do lot of mistakes in hurry. For spelling one can use mozilla Firefox which highlight whenever there is a typo. I found it easy than explorer. The more we read better written threads the more we learn better about forum manners and other skills.

My observation is this. Your thread is your home. Your posts are invitation to people to your home. When they live opinion reply to it like we respect our guests. Acknowledge when they give some useful remarks. No visitor get the feeling that I was invited but not treated properly. This minimum quality will make a readable wonderful forum. The language and writing skills have much much less importance. Of course a home doesn't look like home if all are formal so we should have fun and open mind. Please go ahead. We love to hear more about each vehicle and travel experience in this forum. :-D
    1 person likes this.
  9. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

Cochin
    Yes, Vijay is correct. May be it is normal to most of Diesel engines, especially commercial, fuel-economy oriented ones, than fuel guzzling Race-car type power-priority engines.

Howsoever, did you visit a 'Linea-doctor' nisweth, or waiting till your Linea become immobile to be hospitalised ? Pls do not wait till then. :shocked

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Thanks sungoa2010 !
    Great encouragement. Not an IT man, may take a day or two for reply and may missing days altogether.

Howsoever I will make a start
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. Hey Nishweth,

Pls. take sometime to read this thread http://www.teamfiat.co.in/punto-1-3...aviness-issue-resolved-car-under-testing.html. Its my thread and if you do feel something like this, check with the solution provided in it. This issue is extensively analysed and after almost 9 months they (TASS) found some solution. its now under testing. If your car is having the above said probem(Per thread) may be your issue be rectified without any wait time :). Best of Luck