1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Single DIN touch screen stereo for Palio GTX

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by sandy.chegi, Nov 7, 2012.

1. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi TFIans,

I am planning to update the stereo in my car with a new stereo. I am no audiophile but wanted to have a better one than the current one. Now comes the hard part. I have been looking out for a Single DIN touch screen stereo. I checked in JC road, Bangalore but they say that would only be local market ones.

Checked online and noticed that there will be detachable touch screen but nothing based out of India. So I request the TFIans throw some light on any availability of Single DIN touch screen stereos in B'lore/ if I can source?
  2. Hi Sandy,

Even I am in search for touch screen 1 DIN dvd player for my Punto. AFAIK it will tough to get one. There was one model in JVC which was above 30k. I have found another HongKong based product . Before going to buy that product ,I want some ICE experts to confirm whether 185(L)×165(W)×50(H)mm dimension Headunit will be able to install in Punto
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Sandy,
    Please check Alpine HU. These are coming with only media no CDs. You can connect your iPod, iPhone to it as well as USB & bluetooth options are there.

Really good players with good UI. Have a check on these HUs too. But these are not coming with touch screen but comes with single dial control which is awesome... :)

Check this out...
    alpine.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Check the full spec
    http://www.alpine-asia.com/product/Head-Unit/iDA-X305S
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  4. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    Thank you Rishikesh. Alpine are known to produce good stereos. Good to know about this availability. Will check them for sure.

Another reason for looking at touch screen ones is because, I have rear view camera but no display to render the image. Hence, for all these, thought of getting a touch screen one. There is Pioneer one for $1250, 1-DIN motorized touch screen. But 60K for stereo is horrible.

Here is the link for the product:
    Pioneer Car Entertainment DVD Player & Screens

Sailing in same boat. :) Anyway, will keep this thread posted in case I get to know of any equipments
  5. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  6. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    Wow. Nice link shared Senthil. Thanks :)
  7. oliveshades

oliveshades

Bangalore
    Hi, i am also planing to change my inbuilt car stereo & i found one which is BOSS from ebay global site, this has most of the facilities like rear view, bluetooth, usb etc..
    BOSS BV7320 IN-DASH CAR DVD/CD/AM/FM 3.2" TFT RECEIVER RADIO STEREO USB 80WX4 (Rs. 10313)
  8. oliveshades

oliveshades

Bangalore
    Hi All,

Anybody knows from where (Online or Locally from Bangalore) i can buy the linea single din stereo front pannel? as i want to replace my inbuilt stereo.. please help

single-Din.jpg
  9. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can get it from any of the Fiat Dealers.
  10. This is the part number for the fascia:

Punto Fascia part number
    Trim Dashboard 59064640
    Trim Dashboard 59064641