1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

single din flip out ice

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Harisanker, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Harisanker

Harisanker Timido

Mumbai
    okay guys.. this is my first posting on the forum... i have a linea emotion 1.3 mjd tuscanwine colour.. just dont want to do any mods on her as she is a complete beauty.. the only shortfall was the OEM ICE which had no aux/ usb ... what i need is a single din flip out ICE which doesnt blast a hole in my pocket.. I have been reading about people suggesting about its feasibility.. but most of the time, found it as a hogwash/ beating around the bush as no one has specifically said how and where can one get it done.. i believe, nobody had it in them to go ahead with such a thing... atleast help me in going ahead with all ur expert comments... please suggest a model (flip out ICE), approx cost of the same, where can i get one and best place in mumbai to get it done..

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

basic requirements for the system are aux/ usb/ gps / touch screen and dashboard kit for linea..
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
  3. Harisanker

Harisanker Timido

Mumbai
    @ aniket - it appears to be a good ice for the budget... but i need a nav system also included in it..