1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Simply Ahead - Punto and Linea Ratings based on HT Survey

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Vroom, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Re: Simply Ahead - Punto and Linea Ratings based on HT Surve

Yeah it was a lovely Ad after a loong time.!
    Anyways- Better late than never..

See the report date: - it is 6th of June and today it is the 12th of July !!!
    If it had been any other comp- say Hyundai or Maruti.. the Ad would have been out before (ok...along with:) ) the survey.report itself.
  2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Re: Simply Ahead - Punto and Linea Ratings based on HT Surve

has Fiat India posted the list of new dealers and new cities that they have included for their after sale services which is 175 in 130 cities.
  3. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai

While driving to office, I heard a whole lot of Punto ads on FM Radio, this was a first for me!!

Cheers,
    Vroom
  4. keshav

keshav

Bangalore

Even the Linea ads are being shown regularly during the telecast of India-Srilanka test series. FIAT is one of the official sponsors. Finally the marketing team has woken up :)
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

let us not be just happy to see the figure ,rather be wise. allow me to criticize

if there are two persons in an atletic race abviously last person will be the second.

fiat have fewer number of cars and customers compared to suzuki and hyundai so it looks is natural for the same.

afaik almost everybody in this forum itself is frown with bad a.s.s from tata-fiat. so i dont see any chance for the high firing as justified or uniform standards it could be just a statistical assumption -nothing to be excited about among we fiat owners.

thankfully if aim asked about fiat product satisfaction i will rate it 9/10 only due to wonderful car i own..!!! but that does not erase all my concerns about services spare availability treatement recieved at ss et al. they(fiat) are not there yet!!!!
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

I had owned Maruti Suzuki Omni/Versa for about 18 years. Now, I own my Fiat Linea from the past 15 months. Based on my past experience, I can authoritatively say that Fiat after sales service is at par with that of Maruti Suzuki, if not better.

Bimal Auto Agency, Bangalore, refused to honour the freebies assured while making the payment for MS Versa at the time of buying. When I threatened them with cancellation, they agreed to it. My Versa's AC compressor and thermostat switch went kaput within one month after purchase. The dealership replaced these parts under warranty after more than a month due to non-availability of parts. The cost of servicing at MASS was higher and quality poorer than the nearby multi-brand service centre. So, after free services and expiry of warranty, I switched over to that multi-brand service centre in case of MS Omni/Versa. I used to give just 5/10 feedback in case of MASS. But, I gave 9/10 feed-back in case of both the first and second servicing of my Linea.

The quality of Fiat after sales service is definitely improving, IMO.
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

look at where we are.

i feel comparing fiat to maruthi car is like volvo bus to mumbai best bus. they are very different .

and still we are showing or covering the inability of otherwise great producer of an awesome car by comparing them with whatsover is doing "much better" .

then we must also mention that fiat cars service is par with tata car also. no offence but hope you might have got what i am pointing to. sheer negligence and incompetence towards customers is why there is so much talk about negatives of fiat . else who could resist such .

fiat car owner have no stand in front of honda or toyota owner. a fiat owner remains just a crazy passionate . honda or toyota owners remains smarter but have a refined comaprison of any japanese cars with fiat . and look how well fiat excels in every field yet we cannot !!.
    just stopping here with a sad heart for fiat.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

I narrated my personal experience here about the after sales service of the cars owned by me in the past and present. Hence the comparison. Period.
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

I feel arrogance and negligence is not the monopoly of Tata or Fiat. Almost everybody does that. I have experienced it from others. I haven't experienced arrogance from Tata-Fiat, but negligence, yes. Don't understand why it gets so highlighted when it comes to Tata-Fiat.
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

Why we should not be ! , aren't you ?

I'm in the process of arranging funds to buy TJet, everytime i think of selling my Palio my heart beats for that, not sure if i be able to sell tough. Today i cleaned my K&N filter -- I was happy to do this job.

Where as i own Activa. My activa is brand new and its mirror has been shaking since the day of purchase and i have not put any effort to fix it, because it is just a commute vehicle for me from A - B and i know the service levels of Honda scooters, not experienced Honda Siel Cars.

One thing i understand is, there are few issues that might be delayed, if the part is under warranty wait for FIAT try to pen here it takes a minute http://www.fiat-india.com/customersupport.aspx, worst case go and blast the dealer. If it is a consumable and there is no part availability Ex. Timing belt, mud flaps, spark plugs, fuse etc this can be get fixed in a jiffy.

Please share your service experience here

To be honest i had a breakdown of my Palio and spent quite an amount towing vehicle to Bangalore which got fixed by replacing pully- aka driving gear and it took less than 10 minutes. This is one worst experience i had in my 4 years. Rest is butter smooth. I still want to Own a FIAT.

I have stopped visiting authorised FIAT Service Station for the last 6 months as my warranty period is over and Service Station is very far from my residence. During my every service, I use to get a feedback call from FIAT, not sure if this is the practice in other companies. Owners of different brands can comment on this.