1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Simply Ahead - Punto and Linea Ratings based on HT Survey

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Vroom, Jun 3, 2010.

1. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Simply Ahead - Punto and Linea Ratings based on HT Surve

As owners of Puntos and Lineas, we need to be concerned. If Fiat does not market aggressively, these models may just go the Uno/Palio way. All the recent ads are only talking about the savings to the customer. The message it conveys is that Fiat is cutting on prices because their cars are not selling! The only sensible ad that I saw recently was when they quoted the HT survey. I think it came just once.

I really think that "Team Fiat" needs to tell Fiat to get their act together, otherwise we may all become owners of cars that 'failed' in the Indian market. I hate to think about the consequences of such an outcome.

Johnny
  2. Re: Simply Ahead - Punto and Linea Ratings based on HT Surve

Well said Johnny. I really wonder why they are not advertising about the HT Survey results. Every day the adv. which is there in Papers is about the 40K discounts. TATA why are you :hit :hit FIAT
  3. Re: Simply Ahead - Punto and Linea Ratings based on HT Surve

I never thought posting on TeamFIAT will get FIAT moving so fast :evilsmile.

But on a serious note, just recieved a SMS from FIAT saying

Good to know FIAT is trying something, just hoping they start advertising in BOLD about the HT Survey
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

i received the same SMS too. good to see Fiat is on the fast track. discount is a good concept. Fiat is trying to pass on some benefits directly to its customers. Fiat cant safisfy minds of its critics, atleast Fiatians will benefit from it. i think it will take some more time for Fiat to gain its lost glory in indian market. indian mindset is hard to satisfy. ppl r crazy about japanese or korean car or any other car even though they sub-standard and inferior quality cars. this is absolutely strange. :irked
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

I received the same SMS.

The sender is "AD-TML". Good step, Fiat & Tata.
  6. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya

I received the same SMS yesterday. I wonder, if the SMSs are sent ONLY to the Fiat owners and not generally. May be if they had taken off Yuvi from their ads, it would have been better. The weight was more on the cricketer as opposed to the car.

I fell in love with the car, when I first saw it on the roads. May be Fiat needs to stage some roadshows instead of gifting away the Lineas to the beauties.
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

AD stands for Advertisement I suppose and
    TML means Tata Motors Limited.
    From what I see, it was sent only to Fiat owners, which doesn't mean much other than a Thank you SMS. :irked
  8. Girish

Girish

Bengaluru

HEY GUYS!!!!

The TIMES OF INDIA bangalore has a picture on the last page (SPORTS) Where in LINEA & PUNTO have been rated the Car satisfaction the comparison chart is also there!!!

I wanted to scan the ad but my SON made pav bhaji of the PAPER :uh
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. Re: Simply Ahead - Punto and Linea Ratings based on HT Surve

Today's The Hindu, Chennai Edition carried a half page ad on the subject. One of the Best ad in the recent times from FIAT.

The ad read " No.1 in the only category that really matters. Customer Satisfaction"
    Both our Cars top their respective segments

Pictures of Black Linea and Punto in stunning yellow background was amazing. First thing which caught my attention today is this.

(can someone upload the ad - am unable to do so)