1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

shud i buy july manufacturing? help...

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Hitesh, Jan 11, 2011.

1. mayur

mayur

Thane, Mumbai
    I think Red is available in stockyard..atleast there were around 20 when i booked 15 days ago....Buy the car only if you get around 80k disc( :shocked ). I got around 65k for Dec'10 model..just try some of your bargaining skills
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    See the first pic below (belongs to Sujith1100's Punto). The ODO reading can be seen as "H 103Km".
    [attachment=1:ugt3go2z]ODO with H.jpg[/attachment:ugt3go2z]
    All FIAT cars come from the factory with an initial temporary ODO that shows this "H" that you see in the photo. The car can be driven upto 200Km with this H after which the ODO resets for one last time to zero and H disappears.
    Also, this H can be manually deleted as well by resetting the ODO manually.

In the second pic here, there is no "H". The car has done 2800Km. This is the permanent ODO (does not show "H") and can't be reset.
    [attachment=0:ugt3go2z]Photo-0550.jpg[/attachment:ugt3go2z]

Inference- If the dealer car shows "H 27km" on the ODO, you can be 103.7% sure that the car has never been driven more than 27Km (unless the ODO was disconnected).
    If the car just shows "27km", there is a possibility (not a certainty) that the car might have been driven for 200Km of initial temporary ODO + 27 more Kilometers.
    Sometimes, the dealership mechanics reset the ODO at the time of their dealership level PDI (as was done in my case), so it does not mean that "H" must be always present in the car. Its just that "H" is an insurance that the car is a virgin. :wink:

ODO with H.jpg

Photo-0550.jpg
  3. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    Hi,
    I have been offered 50k + parking sensor on Dec'10 Model (At least they say so), should i ask for more?? somebody got 85 so still lot of margin:)-
  4. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    bargain as much as you can . Act cheap if you have to .. he he .. keep asking for more more more .. am sure they will give you more discounts and free stuff
  5. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    I just talked to one person in my office having Emotion petrol Jun'10 model. He is telling there is some problem in the A/C in all the cars so FIAT is replacing some components free of cost. Any more details on that??? Though that gentleman didn't face any problem himself. :hit
  6. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    Can somebody tell me the cost of Parking sensor??
  7. Hitesh

Hitesh

Nashik
    thanks for the omg info guys...very helpful images...finally got latest manufacturing car with...delivery in a week...
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    If you are getting huge dicsount then go for it :). Agreed to Gautam Act cheap if you have to .. he he ..