1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

shud i buy july manufacturing? help...

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Hitesh, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Hitesh

Hitesh

Nashik
    hi guys,
    the car i booked in 2010 is of july manufacturing ,im worried if its too old,what do u ppl think its Punto 1.3 MJD emotion PK
  2. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Hitesh,

If the car has not been billed/invoiced in your name and you have not paid a huge amount.....don't accept the car that is more than 6 months old...its a too long a duration for the car to be standing at dealers warehouse...

Cancel the order if you have to ....and take your money back.....

Can you please add more details on the deal...so that I can suggest appropriately...
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi Hitesh,

If the intention of buying a Jul 10 car is of huge discounts , then go ahead and buy it.

But ask for solid discounts. I would have asked > 80K or more as a discount amount total benefits of 1L

Thanks
    Vasu
  4. Hitesh

Hitesh

Nashik
    no intention of discount ya i just want a reliable car....its just that they have a 6 month old car availble now in red colour.....they have other colours i dont want in august n septermber manufacturing....
  5. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Well if you have waited for this long......wait for some more time and make sure that you get a car with January 2011 Manufacturing ...even if you have to shell out a bit more (2%).. but you will get a new car.
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Then ask for maximum one month old manufactured car. Jul 10 car may not have any issues except for the rubber parts. Additional risk of buying an old car is dealer might even sell you the Test Drive car or a damaged one.

If you are interested in the car, ask for maximum discounts and dealer should be happy to give you good pricing.

Thanks
    Vasu
  7. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Hi Hitesh ,

I remember reading somewhere that 2011 manufactured cars would only start showing up in showrooms by march 2011 . But I agree with others about the car being more than 6 months old . Am pretty sure they must have used the car during these months as a test drive pig . So if at all you decide to buy this car be very very sure that you get solid discounts and do a very very very thorough check of the car
  8. Check out or ask for the odometer reading to get a clear picture of how much the car has been used. If the odometer reflects the 'H' and the miles run is within acceptable range, you can decide if you want to pursue further or not. but if the above 2 criteria are not met, I would stay away from that car.
  9. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Aha ! Dr Shiva . The wonder H . I almost forgot about that .Thanks for reminding us . good good . Yes HItesh , if the ODO displays H then I believe the car hasnt run must .
  10. Hitesh

Hitesh

Nashik
    can anyone tell me what is the wonder H...cant get it