1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"Show Stopper" My Tjet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by C_S, Aug 22, 2013.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I still don't understand why you are not dumping this dealer if not satisfied?
    2 people like this.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    re: "Show Stopper" My Tjet

+1. Cancel and move to another dealer.

Sent from my GT-N7000
  3. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes have started working on looking at alternate dealers. Only problem is I have a lot of travel scheduled hence very difficult to follow up, hence thinking about switching. Anyways planning to close this by Friday and move on. Can someone suggest between Aadya and Fiat Caffe. Have had an interaction with Fiat Caffe during test drives seemed OK. Not had any interaction with Aadya motors.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    PM me your number. Or please call me on Nine Six Six Three Three One Two Seven Seven Nine.

Rajan
  5. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Sorry to hear about your dealer experience. Such a response from sales manager is completely unacceptable. As recommended by Ramjn and Krishna, I think its time to cancel the deal and look elsewhere.

I don't have any direct experience with Adya, but one guy had mentioned on Team BHP that he got 1.15L discount and usual accessories plus door sills for his TJet. In my experience, there wasn't much difference in pricing between Vecto and Fiat Cafe. Fiat Cafe has one OB Tjet in stock. Not sure what variant is that, but you might want to give it a try and maybe haggle for better discounts.
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. ilblr

ilblr

Bangalore
    I got it from Fiat Caffe. Worked with Syed (sales manager) and had a very pleasant experience.

7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    C_S have you got your TJET? Any updates?
  9. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore

Just came back from my Travel, was out of the country for about a month. Came back yesterday and finally got to have a look at the Car at the yard. Went to the Yard and did some basic checks. The vehicle looked good, except for a few things that the dealer will need to fix before delivery. Will try to post some pictures that i managed to take from my mobile, by today.

Friends,

Got a call from the dealer yesterday that the car was at the stockyard. I went to have a look at the car and do some basic checks from the limited knowledge i have. Found the following issues on my inspection
    1. Two small scratches on the left front week arch
    2. Small scratch below the beading on the left door
    3. Mirror adjustment had some squeaking noise
    4. The indicators and the parking lights were not working
    5. The chrome fittings had a layer on it, which needs to be cleaned
    6. The glove box does not operate properly and the screws within it were not fitted properly
    7. There is some kind of a damage/misfit of the interiors on the right door (please see picture) - Please let me know if this can be fixed..

Please see pictures below

071.jpg 075.jpg 076.jpg 086.jpg 087.jpg 091.jpg 094.jpg

The Identification number ends with JKZ, which i guess means that the car was manufactured in Sep, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
    2 people like this.
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    JKZ indeed means Sep 2013.

Congratulations C_S !!!

Linea T-jet in Black : AWESOME !!! :up