1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"Show Stopper" My Tjet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by C_S, Aug 22, 2013.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    CONGRATULATIONS C_S!
    Its a drool machine, can say true josh machine, Wish you happy miles!

ENJOY!!

Post some pics!
  2. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Oh dear :(. I can understand that its very frustrating to wait for your beloved car without getting correct information from the dealer. Good that you insisted to see the status live and could estimate the correct arrival time. IMO whatever be the reason behind delay, it is still worth it. You'll forget all the agony of wait the very moment you sit in the cockpit your Jet, and I pray that day comes soon :).

I have booked a white Jet and June manufactured one is already there in the dealer stock. I initially thought of pressing for a newer stock, but then had change of mine and now I am going to see my would be Jet tomorrow. Lets see how things pan out.
  3. re: "Show Stopper" My Tjet

Best of luck with the pdi..its today, right ;-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  4. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes, its frustrating for sure... and congratulations on your Jet .. if you have booked with Vecto, high chances that i could have seen this vehicle on my visits. Post some pictures of the PDI, if possible ( am looking for areas that are considered acceptable from a FIAT, areas where there is no point pushing them to get that right, in the next batches of cars as well)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thank you, Will post pictures, the moment i get to see mine..
  5. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Just spoke to the Dealer today, he promises to deliver the Jet in the third week of Sep, my guess of the delay has come true.. :sad1.

If the car is going to be invoiced in September will the offer available in August (1 lakh discount) be applicable for Sep as well (if Fiat decides to discontinue the offer in Sep). Getting slightly worried :-? on this aspect, Although i have told the dealer that they need to give me the best of the offers (between Sep and Aug) to make up for the delay in giving the car...

Friends who have booked please throw some light if you have discussed these aspects with the dealers..
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Fiat may change the offer at the beginning of a new month and the dealer will just pass it on to you. dealer doesnt have much of a say in that. the current discounts look good to continue for the next month as well but we never know! fingers crossed :)
  7. maverick

maverick Amatore

Hey CS congratulations on your TJet. You have selected the best car you can get under 10 lakhs. The delivery process is always an issue. I had to wait a month more than the promised date as I was adamant on getting an E.Red Punto. Had to even escalate the matter with people at Pune to get my car. You may loose the August offer for sure, else you need to invoice the car now. But I would advice you not to do so, as you will be at the mercy of the dealer once you make the payment.
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  8. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Shams, that makes me feel better, nothing much i can do i guess other than waiting and hoping...

Thank you, even now i am at the mercy of these Fiat Dealers (all are either equally good or equally bad), as i cannot find an alternative car in the market, apart from agreeing to their conditions what options are open.. after having decided on the Jet :confused
  9. maverick

maverick Amatore

You don't buy a Fiat, you earn it :p
  10. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    It's like not even earning .. .. literally begging :uh after having paid about 10 L. Wish there were about 25 dealers in Bangalore and could go and find a HH Black and buy it out.... Just like how we do for maruti.. ( very less competition among dealers, hope they have not formed cartel ranging from sales to servicing, :oops: customers could really get cleaned up easily . In one of threads on this forum, one of the the service centers have billed an MJD at 60K + its shocker for prospective buyers.. :shocked.. sorry :eek:fftopic)