1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"Show Stopper" My Tjet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by C_S, Aug 22, 2013.

1. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Congrats CS :) what colour did you book and when is the delivery date ?
  2. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    @SHASHANKREDDY : Thank you, am happy you liked the analysis, that is the best i could do to make a selection

@ Ganges :Thank you

@zenwalker: Thank you

@ bluepunter: Yes, i will need to keep relaxed, the car delivery date has already been extended twice

@ riturajmnnit: Thank you, am sure tjet will pamper... never wanted to give back the car after the TD

@
    vj_v1 : I am already prepared for that battle :boxer
  3. bbllaazzee

bbllaazzee Amatore

Bangalore
    Congratulations, nice writeup.
  4. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    I have booked the Hip Hop black and delivery date is 30th of August, the dealer tells me that Black is a slow moving color and needs to be specially ordered from the production line.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    C_S, many congrats and welcome to TFI!

I liked your comparison however Tjet would have ended up first in it if you had:

1. kept handling and safety separate
    2. included ride quality

:):)
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats. Good analysis and great choice. What a refreshing change to see some one take a logical decision to buy a FIAT :D

Extra million likes for the quoted statement. Another refreshing change from the norm :D

All the very best.

Rajan

PS: Is it only me or is it really raining T-Jets in TFI :D
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Great write up and analysis ! Congratulations on your new beauty!
  8. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    @ PatchyBoy: Thank you. Without some logic it is very difficult to convince myself that majority of the factors have been evaluated, hence the effort to put numbers. I was actually surprised nobody had attempted to do something of this sort. ( or may be i have not seen a thread or someone could have done but not shared). Looking at the kind of expertise we have on the forum, there is enough scope to make a numerical case for the T-Jet, not for the sake showing this in better light compared to competition, but in reality it is very competitive and the sales do not justify the capabilities of this car.

@ shams: Had kept Handling and safety together because, my understanding is they go together, one cannot exist without the other while driving. Touching on ride quality, the TD do not have the scope to test the cars on a variety of roads. I believe to rate ride quality the cars need to be tested on a variety of surfaces, hence left out. After reading a few threads i have assumed that the ride quality will be good and You are Right when you say that if we bring in Ride Quality in to the matrix the Fiat may well out do the other cars in the segment. :up

@
    bbllaazzee: Thank you

@
    wolverine_arnab : Thank you, Ferrari Red would have made the Car really ..................................................Stand Out...

@
    pradeepg245: Thank you, HH black, 30th Aug is promised, i doubt though, not expecting before 5th Sep

@
    Mohankv : Well said
  9. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Thank you..
  10. the_crusader

the_crusader Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    Interesting write-up and well thought analysis. Welcome to the FIAT Club mate.
    BTW, which variant you have booked and how much is the total On Road estimate after negotiation?