1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"Show Stopper" My Tjet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by C_S, Aug 22, 2013.

1. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes he is a dealer for Apollo. I got the sense they know what they are doing. It has been there for a year and have seen a lot of cars visit this place. Thanks for suggesting these threads, i have gone through these.. However i could not find anything on the Camber or Caster related to tires. I will do some research and post something if I can find anything.
    Ravi likes this.
  2. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Since the Toe readings were not within the specification limits, visited FASS Vecto, today. They looked at the alignment and stated that the Camber readings were also not correct. (According to the reading on their system). They are replacing the suspension system under warranty. I am just hoping everything goes well..
  3. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    The replacement of the suspension was not required, they had taken the readings and compared it to the pre-2012 model. So no changes and the car is driving well...
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Friends, My car is due for the 3rd service. Can someone please share the expected bill amount from their recent service history?
  5. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    My car (Tjet) is due for service 4th service. Any thing I need to take care off? No issues except for the back curtain that recently failed and check airbag on the display that keeps flashing and goes off automatically. Also let me know what would be the typical bill amount?
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Airbag message is due a weak battery, once it gets charged fully the error message will not appear. Replace the battery and you would not get this message.
    C_S likes this.
  7. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks for the advise, i will get this checked and replaced during the service.
  8. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Please refer owner's manual for the same.

Curtain they will repair. Fiat India has issued a circular to FASS on how to repair rear curtain. Don't force them for replacement under, although they will repair under warranty.

You can expect bill around INR 8000 .
    PradeepM and C_S like this.