1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"Show Stopper" My Tjet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by C_S, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations C_S for getting a brand new car manufactured in sep.Linea T-Jet in Hip Hop Black looks Simply Stunning,Hatke colour.When is the delivery date?I love Linea T-Jet's Black & Light Beige combo interiors compared Linea MJD's interiors which have Black & Creamy Beige combo.Thanx for posting pics.:p
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  2. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Congratulations C_S, happy to know that your long wait is finally coming to an end. I would advise you to plan for a tyre upgrade as well in advance. I chose to stick with stock apollos and they are extremely noisy tyres. I never thought before that tyre noise can be so unnerving.
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  3. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Thank You..

Thank you..

Thank you... The tires i saw were Goodyear Eagle NCT 5.. and the spare was Apollo.. But i guess the NCTs are as good or bad as the Apollo... Also can someone confirm whether the warranty on the electrical will be affected if i get a reverse parking camera installed,(Planning to get this installed while taking delivery).. Delivery scheduled on 9th of October.
  4. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Friends, Due to some crazy work schedules i have not been able to update my ownership experience.

Finally, i got the delivery of my jet on the 9th of October. Thanks to fellow members for helping me buy this wonderful car. Would want to call it the "Show Stopper" (S_S) which it is. Have not been able to take S_S places due to my work schedules. Have done about 300+ Km in 21 days !! which i guess could be the lowest for the owner of a New T Jet.

I managed a few KM over the weekend and was able to take a few snaps, which i have shared below. With just 300+ KM on the ODO and that too in city traffic, Am not able to comment much on the drive and other aspects of the car.

However things are going to change and S_S will have its time to entertain the onlooker on the road, when i will take the S_S on a interstate journey of about 1300 KM. Will post the experience and the pics after the trip.

044.jpg 056.jpg 059.jpg 076.jpg 079.jpg 080.jpg 084.jpg 087.jpg Car_COn.jpg

Moderator: Please let me know how i can change the name of the thread.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Awesome pics of your Show Stopper C_S.:p
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  6. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Thank you. Very encouraging words for someone who has bought his first camera. I am sure the pics are good because the subject is good. ;-)
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Awesome snaps C_S! Watching Linea's snaps is also as enjoyable as driving it. I suggest you to keep camera handy before you take her for drive. Wish you happy and safe journey. Do share picture after your trip.
  8. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Thank you, I will surely take my camera and will get lots of pics, will also attempt my first T-logue on my return. Lets see how it comes off...
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Use the triangle with exclamation mark on the left bottom of your post to report any changes that you would like to have related to the posts or thread title. Donot forget to mention what you would actually want your thread title to be.
  10. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! Great display of skills behind the lens C_S. She looks the best in HHB and OB colors. Couldn't help but drool over your black beauty <don't mind I drool over Jet in any color :D>.