1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

should i wait for new Punto or Buy used one ? Please suggest !!

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Venkat Y, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi Fiatan's,

Venkat here, it's close to 6 months i have join TeamFiat and was n-joying every day reading the posts.

My current dream is to buy Punto MJD :D, I'm in search of used Punto from last 6 months, since i don't have funding to buy a new one :(

I came across a used MJD Emotion pack 2010-June today, it had clocked 32800 and condition is good !!! and it is a 2nd owner car said as company owned car and transferred to owner's name(need to verify tomorrow).

Asking price : 5.11L and ready to give for 4.8L, Could you please suggest should i opt for this deal or wait for New Punto Launch since i'm not in a hurry to buy :p
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If you are not in hurry and can manage the finance, better to wait for few months and take new one.
  3. Venkat Y

Venkat Y Novizio

Bangalore
    Thanks Ravi,

When is the new Punto launch expected ? some say in 2013 and few say in 2014 !!
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Please see Fiat Future plans thread. Ravi has posted an image for the same. You gotta search in that thread.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    New Punto will come in 2014 only. But in next few months existing Punto and Linea are expected to get refreshed.