1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Should i say, no to BNW Linea..???

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by shivraj5624, Jan 22, 2012.

1. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Hello guys..i'm gonna book Linea dynamic MJD on 26th jan at manikbag motors ,belgaum.but after looking at Ramjn's experience with rusting of white colour ,i'm very much concerned about white..i guess rust is more seen in white colour though other colours have rust ,but not seen ???
    Any one who has knowledge about this plz guide me..i don't think the 2012 cars will have rusting problem..hopefull its rust free...also let me know the key areas to see for rusting.i will do a thorough PDI for sure.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    For if its Linea then it has to be Bronzo Scuro. The fabulous color of Linea. If you have doubts about White color then go another color.

Please note I have Punto 90HP BNW and I didn't face any problem of rusting since last 6 months. I will suggest to use wash and wax shampoo to avoid rusting.
    1 person likes this.
  3. ramjn stays in coastal belt, may that could be reason for rusting,even my car had the same issue, got it repainted at TASS, rust was seen inside engine bay and boot door.
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Shivraj, I believe the rusting is nothing to do with the color of the car. Even if there are minor patch of rust, that is better seen in white and becomes invisible on other colors. If you love BNW, just go for it. No second thought on that. I myself ended up with getting BNW and its been 5 months now. I am happy with the color :).
    1 person likes this.
  5. ameysane

ameysane

Mumbai
    I stay in mumbai, about 3 kms from seashore. I have a white linea for more than one year & I have had no rust issue with it.
    1 person likes this.
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I am staying right next to a channel and using Vocal White Linea for 2.5 years now. No rust.
  7. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Ok Kaps..i'm going for BNW then..it's our fate what to do..i'm booking BNW by this month and do a good PDI..
    thanks.
    1 person likes this.
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Go for the BNW. 2012 cars shall not have this rust. Rust is sometimes seen in those cars that have been lying for months in the stockyard during the monsoon.