1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Should I Put Door Visor From Fiat?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Jigs, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Hey Guys,

Tomorrow I will take my new Linea for Pre-Monsoon check because we are planning for long trip during the rainy season. So should I Put Door Visor from Fiat which you can see in Accessories list of Fiat side. Please reply me uickly. Will that helps me. :anyone
  2. sungoa2010

Irrespective of the look the door visor is useful when one want to drive with open/partially open windows. As far as look is concerned it is of individual's taste.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I dont think it ll benefit you in any way ! When its raining , you will not open your windows and drive, its best to put your A/c to avoid fogging the windshield. also, in long highway drives, its irritating to drive with windows open due to wind noise and poor aerodynamics.
    Finally, it just doesn't look good and the OEM one is just too overpriced.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

i personally feel door visor spoils the look of linea. if you ask me it looks good only on black punto.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    I have installed door visors on my punto. I got Punto door visors from a car accessory shop in kerala. Paid Rs.1100 including installation. As far as I am concerned, it helps while driving in the rain without AC, with the windows slightly lowered. Water drops do not fall inside(especially the power windows buttons).
  6. Thank you very much friends now i will check tomorrow if it looks good or not by testing them on my Linea. Thanks for your feedbacks
  7. mohitagr

Hi Jigs

I was planning to get the same done to my 1.3MJD Tuscan Wine Linea. Can you share some pictures of how it looks on your Linea (that is if you decided to go for it).

8. I went to dealer but they ran out of stock. So I was not able to test how it looks. Sorry.
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

10. mindgrinder

mindgrinder Novizio

i think there are a few by amritras india for p8 brand, you can check on there website.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

i think there are a few by amritras india for p8 brand, you can check on there website.