1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Should i go for this T-Jet+?

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by S A SHAH, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    SA Shah sahab

you should be able to get the exhcange bonus even without a car. Most dealers in NCR are offering atleast 30K without any car in exchange

If there is no H on the ODO, then check if there are any rubber hair on the tyres. Also check the manufacturing date of all tyres. If any of these checks fails (no rubber hair or tyres of different makes or rust anywhere), my view is that you should not go for the car and wait for 2012 one
  2. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks Everybody for being so concerned.
    Today I received information from Mr.Sudesh(SA at Jammu) that the T-jet available has the sign "H" present and he also claimed that tyres are from same batch, and also,he said, there is no rusting anywhere.
    Now, I'll be scheduling my visite to Jammu within few days to check the vehicle my self, and proceed further accordingly. I'll update the developments in this direction to you guys.
    Thanks again
    See you,
    SHAH,SA

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

O Dear,
    Still in the process of getting one, the colour is BNW. And, for your enthusiasm, I've already named my would-be Tjet as "Snow Leopard"

Enjoy life, and be loud in your feelings.
    SHAH,SA
  3. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Hello Everybody,
    Mr Sudesh, the SA at Jammu Dealership called me today and informed about the good news, i.e., the Odoometer of the concerned T-jet+ is having only 7Kms reading along with the presence of "H". The earlier information of 85Kms was given by his senior does not pertain to this T-jet.
    So, it becomes more attractive to go for the PDI of the vehicle. But, one concern arises that the vehicle was kept dumped in stockyard since Oct.2011, since when it was received by the dealer. Hence, besides checking the vehicle according to TFI PDI list, what else I should take care of.
    Take Care,
    SHAH,SA
  4. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear All,
    The hunt has ended on 27th of March2012 in the Jungles of Jammu. Kindly see the thread in the Forum 1.4 T-jet
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.