1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Should i go for this T-Jet+?

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by S A SHAH, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @ S A Shah

A hands on PDI is the best way out for initial asessment. Schedule one whenever possible. Based on that we can decide which way to proceed. Also, i would say haggle more on the price front. The car is almost an year old now.

Cheers.
  2. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi everybody,
    The total amount now I'll have to pay is 7.85 lac and they give some freebies like,mats,mudflaps+perfume. Ofcourse, the cash discount,loyalty bonus,RSA and free insurance are already subtracted from 9.28 lacs.
    I was pushing them for payment of 7.6 lac with parking sensor(camera+LCD) and body cover along with above mentioned benefits. Though they did not agree but promised to call back.They were supposed to call today(Monday) to finalise the deal on phone, but they did not call.
    I enquired that the sign "H" is there or not. They responded with puzzlement, what "H'.
    Now, I'm waiting for their call, otherwise I'll call them again tomorrow to know wether I need to travell to Jammu.
    I'll let you friends know it instantly and decide my next move according your valuable suggestions.
    Thanking all for responses.
    Regards,
    SHAH,S A

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Dear gurjinder,
    How much I should haggle for? What should be attractive from my(customer) point of view?
    Thanks,
    SHAH,SA
  3. gurjinder

Punjab
    7.85 should be one helluva good deal for an year old T-jet (Practically new) with only 85km's on the clock.

Go ahead and do a PDI. Keep us informed and click lots of pics.
  4. Congrats on your T-JET and which is your car colour.
  5. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear Gurjinder
    I'm in touch,telephonically, with Mr.Sudesh sales assistant at Jammu dealer(National Garages) for this sweet and scary deal at the same time. He'll be informing me about the presence of "H" on display. If "H" is present, I'll definitely schedule my visite to dealership for PDI and other formalities. But, if "H" is not present, then WHAT TO DO? and if they don't agree to give other free accessories worth 10-15K like parking camera+lcd and body cover etc, should that be a reason to break the deal? Kindly, comment in this regard.
    See You,
    SHAH,SA
  6. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    I wouldn't have taken a car without the H, but it looks like you have no option, and if H isn't there then you can try to haggle more by emphasizing it.
    Also don't break the deal if you have no other better option.
  7. gurjinder

Punjab
    If H is not present on the Odometer, then the max the T-jet would've travelled is 199+85= 284km's ( Bear in mind, this is the max. The dealer could've reset the Odometer earlier too). Assuming they did not disconnect the Odometer etc.

So, it shouldn't be too much of an issue in my opinion. The car is already an year old and the price you're paying corresponds to that too. So, if the car is fine , go for it.

Cheers.
  8. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet

So, that means the Dealers can disconnect the Odometer at any time and use the car(we are concerned to Tjet) for any number of kilometers and reconnect it at the time of selling showing only few Kms on the Odometer. Then, we have to assume only that Odometer was not disconnected.

Dear Gurjinder, you've mentioned that The dealer could've reset the Odometer earlier too, kindly elaborate it for me. You know, I'm an enthusiast only, not knowing the keen technical aspects of these auto systems. Though, I'm quick in grasping things. Kindly help, so that doubts are removed.
    Thanks,
    SHAH,SA
  9. gurjinder

Punjab
  10. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.