1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Should i go for this T-Jet+?

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by S A SHAH, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear TFIans,

What do you suggest me if I book now the existing T-jet+ (model-2011April/May) at an attractive discount offer, 7.8 lac on-road in our city Srinagar,J&K ?
    Kindly,respond to help me decide on the dilema...!!

WithRegards,
    S A SHAH
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The on-road price surely seems tempting for the TJET +

Please go through the PDI Checklist section here and do a preliminary PDI ( Checking the VIN number, reading of the odometer, general fit and finish of the car, quality of paint ) and update us with data about the car. That will help all of us in helping you make a decision.

Cheers.
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I picked one year old Palio 1.2 NV for 3.6 L that was lying at showroom. I owned it for 4 years and run about 36K. Palio was discontinued when I bought the 1.2. The TJet+ is still a running model.

Just go for it and enjoy. It is a STEAL ! It is close to 2L Discount.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon

TJets were last manufactured in May end/June start and after that there was not any production of TJet. As per many NCR dealers, it will be some time before some time (around April) before 2012 TJet is available. So you should go for this

Just do a thorough PDI and you should be good. Take the PDI checklist along. Just keep your eyes wide open for any signs of rust. Also, check that the ODO has H on it and it is not disconnected
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @ S A SHAH, go through all things Gurujindar told you.
    If that T-jet passes this test then just grab it man! It is indeed Tempting deal!
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Shah sahab, is the ex-showroom still the same as before or it has increased. Also, did the dealer say anything about 2012 TJets. Dealers in NCR do not have any updates (other than speculations)
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    7.8 on road for a tjet!!! i would say just "GRAB IT". i paid 7 for my dynamic pk whereas you are getting a tjet. i would buy it even if it has some minor problem. the deal is too tempting.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Just go for it if PDI is OK. Please share the PDI with us
  9. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear speedjet,
    Tomorow,hopefully I'll be visiting the dealership again to get the refreshed information about the deal. Actually the car present in their showroom was for someone else, don't know wether it has been delivered. But, if I decide to book one, the sales manager will be very happy to help me for maximum possible benefits.I'll definitely let you guys know about the development.
    S A SHAH
  10. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Best wishes for tomorrow. We will wait for updates from you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.