1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Should I go for the Fiat Linea MJD Emotion Pack?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by cliftonreddy, Mar 4, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :hit :A :boxer :irked :punch :lol:
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Aaron so you should be with him for the PDI of the Car :lol:
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @tony

ya buddy we have planned something for the PDI.....will keep u guys updated!!
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::T ::T cool aaron, do post the pictures :cool:
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @clifton, congrats buddy!! welcome to TFI -LINEA- gang! ::T ::V great choice of color man...any trouble or quarry abt MJD jus ask,m 2 hvin MJD....by d way wer r u from in mumbai????
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @clifton, tell jyoti to give her % of deal to Aaron as he made ur deal..lolzzz :lol: :lol: ::V :wink:
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    hahah wish she cud.. ::D clifton's located in chembur...
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Clifton is travelling long to TATA skipping the Next door dear (wasan), anyways we are happy to have one more member in our family :dancing
  9. cliftonreddy

cliftonreddy

Mumbai
    I read many negative reviews about Wasan and was "lucky" to have encountered one with them. Asked them for a test drive and not a soul responded from there. When those guys are so damn laid back, who will go to them. When I told them the offer that Galaxy was offering , they were ready to match the offer. Never mentioned of bettering the offer. Why would any person go to a "Not so good dealer" when the offer is the same. On the contrary, Jyoti from Galaxy always responded well and scheduled the test drives whenever requested.

UPDATE: The car is still not in my vicinity. The folks at Galaxy said that unless their container is full, they cannot transport the cars to mumbai. Wonder why they can't make smaller containers ;-)

Will post the pics as soon as I get my hands on the Italian Marvel.

Cheers!!
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::T Clifton dont worry dude, you will soon be having the key s of the mean machine, what is the expected date of delivery, ::OO
    My cousin having tourist business in Mangalore, Having Innova, Indigo, Esteem-(cng), Corolla, Willys (modified), had booked Dzire and was expecting delivery this week, they called him and said that will postpone the delivery 45 days more, he said no way, He cancelled the booking and booked Vista and delivery is scheduled in next 10 days, He also likes Linea but says it wont work on Tourist business as the car itself has some status. :dance