1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Should I go for the Fiat Linea MJD Emotion Pack?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by cliftonreddy, Mar 4, 2011.

1. cliftonreddy

cliftonreddy

Mumbai
    Hello Everybody,
    I guess the answer to my question in my subject line (Should I go for the Fiat Linea MJD Emotion Pack?) will be a BIG YES!!! from most of you Fiat entusiasts/lovers, I want a very opinion answer from you guys. I've read many forums regarding the after sales the most recent being this: http://www.consumercomplaints.in/compla ... ml#comment

I intend to purchase the Linea from Galaxy Motors (Mulund -W, Mumbai). Now, Galaxy is a very new set up and would appreciate if any of you who have dealt with them to throw some light.

I looked at the Linea and decided that this was the car I'm going to buy. This will be my first car. But, at the same time, I'm a little apprehensive with respect to the after sales service.

Today, I test drove the SX4 Diesel from Maruti Suzuki. It was a great car, but when I try to compare it to the Linea's beauty, its incomparable.

C'mon guys give me all the +ves and -ves of this beauty.

Thanks a lot in advance.
  2. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    You will have a new friend in @pioneeraaron soon ;)
    Keep reading :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @fastlove

thnx buddy :)

@clifton

Buddy if u plan to get linea from galaxy then meet Jyoti from sales team and tell her my name(aaron)..rest if ur facing any problems then feel free to buzz me on 9833357188.

Buddy regarding +ves n -ves u can surf the forum and make out 4 urself..make ur own choice and u shudnt regret ur decision later or vice versa..cheers!!
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Clifton, What else do you need just visit the galaxy and go for it Buddy, Listen to your heart and grab the Italian Beauty, ::T
  5. cliftonreddy

cliftonreddy

Mumbai
    Hi Aaron,
    Jyoti was the person who is coordinating with me. She is a wonderful sales woman. She is very keen on selling the car and tries to market the Linea very well compared to some of the folks at Wasan(chembur). I took the test drive twice at Galaxy and the best part is that there aren't any nagging status update calls all the time from Jyoti or anyone at Galaxy.

Can you give me your personal experiences with the Linea and Galaxy motors? I will be going to their office on Monday to finalize the car. Any tips before I meet up with them would be appreciated.
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Bullsye dude..Jyoti is the perfect woman u met for ur linea..heheheh she knows me very well..did u tell her my name??

My exp with galaxy was really gr8 so far with regards to service..sales i dunno cuz galaxy was not there when i purchased my car..but many of my frends have purchased from there and are very much satisfied..u can go ahead with ur purchase..be sure to visit the stockyard and do a thorough PDI of ur car..check and decode VIN number to find out manufacturing date..check the car thorougly for paint jobs or any touch ups, if done..if ur find everything perfect then bingo go ahead...if u need my help for PDI then u can buzz(9833357188) me buddy il help u out with it..tc cheers!!
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Now that's not a strong point for Sales on part of the dealer. Doesn't it ?
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    amit clifton doesnt like being nagged :p
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

+1 to that. I have taken many number of test drives from Prerana & KHT Motors at Bangalore before i finalized between 1.3 MJD & 1.4 TJET. The test-drive cars came to my home and at office. I never visited the dealer, all happened via phone calls.

After test drives, there was not even one call. This is a plus point to the consumers. Once I said I have finalized 1.4 TJET, then the calls started for finishing the formalities.

Heart Vs Head with hard earned money is a difficult choice.

Thanks
    Vasu
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Aaron any news from Clifton, has he done the PDI of the Linea, which model has he opted for and which color, Aaron you should also share the credit from the sales executive now :mrgreen: