1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Should i buy TJET plus

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by rajankamboj, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajankamboj

rajankamboj

shimla
    I have reconfirmed about the road tax.I am told that the registration charges include the life time road tax.There is a small correction though.The road tax for vehicle less than 1000 cc is 3 % and above 1000cc is 4 %. In addition we have to pay Rs 500-00 as registration fee.
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Congrats Buddy...

You surely caught an awesome deal...

Cheers :up

Neel
  3. Congratulations @rajankamboj...
    You made a fantastic choice to get a fantastic car..
    and based on my last 1 month with the car.. it will surely make you fall in love with it a little bit more every day!!!
  4. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    I can't find this ex-showroom price (919,445) anywhere on the Fiat website. Which city is this for? Mandi ex-showroom is showing as 951,222 while the Mohali one is 941,192. The rest of the deal is standard and I can sort of guess what's the story about the exchange ;)
  5. rajankamboj

rajankamboj

shimla
    Today i called up Sh Gaurav TM Chandigarh to check whether my vehicle has been dispatched from pune or not.He told that since the truck load for Chandigarh is not complete,therefore the vehicle is yet not dispatched.He was hopeful that the it will be dispatched by today evening or tomorrow.I am getting impatient in 4 days , god knows how these wannabe Dezire owners wait for 5-6 months for their cars to be delivered to them.The TM also assured that he would give me the VIN number as soon as the vehicle is billed. By the way I have already made picture of J.Ravi linea car(my car will also be FTA) as my desktop picture.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Rs 919,445-00 was the quote i got from the dealer.I also had checked the website on 21st June ( the day i booked the car) for price, but it was showing blank on that day. I think they have updated the website after that.It seems the prices have been changed recently.
    1 person likes this.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, rajankamboj, for choosing the most rarest of the rare car.

FIAT car is a rare car.

FIAT Linea is rarer car.

FIAT Linea 1.4 TJet+ is the rarest car.

FIAT Linea 1.4 TJet+ FTA is the most rarest of the rare car!:)

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
    6 people like this.
  7. rajankamboj

rajankamboj

shimla
    Today i was given VIN NUMBER by my dealer which is MCA11041E09027807FMZ . The last three digits FMZ tell me that it is June 2011 ( F- June and MZ -2011). Also the engine is 11041E ( 4th digit onward) which tell that that it is 1.4 16v Turbo CF4 Emotion Plus engine.I read in the forum that Tjets were not manufactured after 31st may but it seems they were manufactured in June 2011 too.I am hoping to get the delivery of the vehicle by week end.
  8. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    @ rajankamboj : Congrats for your new car.
    You'll be ruling the hilly terrains of Himachal on your FTA Tjet.
    Enjoy your ride and drive safely.
  9. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Yupp I got a VIN with FMZ code as well. Mine is a Foxtrot Azure T-jet plus. Booked on 26th June and got the news earlier today that my Jet has landed at the dealer stockyard (that was quick - seems like Fiat doesn't want us to change our minds in case of delays). I am travelling till Friday so PDI will need to wait.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Congo on your car Rajan.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.