1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

should I buy fiat punto evo ???

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Aviral singh, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    NO,as I said he is providing 90 HP latest manufactured,because he just said to me that ,I have to opt for a different colour if I go for a 75 HP , but yaa i will make sure he provides me with the latest manufactured unit.
  2. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    if you need to pay only 7 thousands more i will say go for 90 HP as you will be getting your decided color also and try if dealer can waive that 7k also that would be great.
    do not feel much bothered about the performance and driveablity it would be very negligible only experts can spot the difference between them.
    Aviral singh and prabhjot like this.
  3. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I booked punto evo 1.3 90 HP ,today I did test drive and believe me ,it was really a fast car,really not joking,I think it was equilant to swift and a very comfortable car,no ergonomics problem,and its a very drivable car,no problem at all in driving in bumper to bumper traffic,and believe me I took a U turn,and that too in one go,no turning radius problem,I don't know why people bash fiat,I have already started loving the car seriously,its the best car in hatchback segment,hats off FIAT.and those people out there believe me,I was not even considering fiat,but its a total VFM car,and who says people are not buying fiat,there was huge rush in the showroom,Now in few years it will gain that image,I am sure.NOTE:I am not a fiat fan.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3

Very soon you will be one,once you start driving your car regularly.Congratulation on increasing the BHP of your EVO;).
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
  6. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Aviral singh :):cool:

Welcome to the Fiat experience. 'Manage' your/your Dad's relationship with the dealer and his FASS manager/technicians, that's all: it will be a great experience too!

all the best
    asimpleson and Aviral singh like this.
  8. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yaa till now I have done a lot of negotiations and as you all know dealer doesn't like that but yaa I will try and have a good relationship with them,.
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    U probably won't see the sales guy again in ur life, no need to befriend him. Negotiate well even if u have to fight or threaten him a bit :d
  10. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Okey,so here is the final update ,earlier I was paying 7,58,000,and now after 90 HP I have to give 7,66,000 ,is it fair enough,I think I should have negotiated more,small mistake from me and bang, he is glued to the price which I spoke once ,feeling I should have negotiated more,but then too ,still I am getting 90 hp at reasonable price .please share your comments,or I shall again do some calculations and slice the price,but I think now it will be difficult .:banghead:
    dadasaheb likes this.