1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

should I buy fiat punto evo ???

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Aviral singh, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Okie ,but what does dough mean here,I just want to know that ,if the driveability is same as 75 HP or not,I mean how is it different from 75hp,as I have test driven only 75 HP.please tell guys.
  2. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    is the dealer offering you 90 HP grey in the price of 75 HP, if yes then go ahead, if he is expecting the price difference of 75 to 90 HP then avoid it, why should you doing the adjustment on your front for the mistake of dealer or Fiat.
    Aviral singh likes this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    90hp has a VGT that will provide boost in lower RPMs and allow more precise boost control overall. Fiat seems to have re-tuned the drivability of all new variants. Please TD it just in case of any doubt. Overall you are in benefit buying it.
    Aviral singh likes this.
  4. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Okey,thanks@ asimpleson as the dealer is saying just to give a little bit of more money ,as before I was paying 7,58,000 now it seems I have to pay around 7,65,000,so all in all it seems to be a profitable business for me ,but then ,I am just worried about lower gear driveability ,I mean just please clarify if there is more lag compared to 75 HP or its the same,that's the only doubt. But yes I will go tomorrow to test drive the 90 HP.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I did not TD the newer 90hp. Please TD and see. For that difference you should definitely go for 90hp. Do you have too much bumper to bumper traffic driving, if not please don't worry about lag. You should definitely go for 90hp as per the deal you are getting.
    prabhjot and Aviral singh like this.
  6. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @dadasaheb,the dealer said the company doesn't have the stock of the car ,he is saying go for any other colour,but I want the same colour,and yes he is expecting some price difference ,but when again I called him he said ,whatever I want I can give to him ,so I am confused ,if he says I have to pay a little extra amount ,please tell what amount should I pay.,and other concern was the peformance of the car.(90hp).I never planned for it ,and I don't know gow is it different in driving .
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Don't worry too much man. Just book the 90hp. Make sure he delivers on his promise this time. Start by asking the stock condition, when and where you can do PDI, what is the VIN no., date of manufacture etc.

As far as your choice of 90hp is concerned, look below -- :D
    bindaaasss.gif
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    prabhjot, rishike007 and Aviral singh like this.
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Aviral singh

I think he's offering you the 90 hp at a delicious price, go for it, thorough PDI etc should be the primary concern here, otherwise @asimpleson 's advice to be bindaas is just right. The turbo-lag thing is easily dealt with and forgotten once you learn to keep the revs/gear shifts right: i.e., once the car is yours, and you learn its character, you'll be like two lovers! ;-)
    Aviral singh and asimpleson like this.
  9. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    okey,I will do a thorough PDI ,but it feels weird,how can they offer on such a low price ,I think its because of end year sale discounts and benefits.but then ,its just because of colour I have to take a 90 hp,it feels strange though.
  10. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Aviral singh, Given the price difference, please check the manufacturing year of the car that the dealer is providing. Make sure he is not providing you with a 2013 car for 90 HP. If he is providing this year's car for the price you have quoted on-road, just take the dip