1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

should I buy fiat punto evo ???

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Aviral singh, Nov 28, 2014.

1. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Jumu, Can you please mentioned how much it cost u , if u remember so that it will be recorded here for future reference.
  2. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I recently called fiat customer care,to enquire about the offers ,and was shocked to know that ,there is a rs 10000 cash back cheque offer +free insurance worth rs 25000,now the sales person is saying I have to pay extra for zero dep.insurance,I mean the insurance alone must cost around 20,000 Max for zero dep,I don't know much just a idea,but then why should I pay extra ,I am thinking of doing straight calculation.ie.on road price =ex showroom+rto+logistics.,suggest what to do?Dealers are really trying to make fool of customers,and when a informed customer is.(me;))(thanks to team fiat for enlightening me,and all the replies from all the members),they are saying that relation should also be nice with the dealer ,as if he was trying to say,that I should pay extra ,or afterwards I will suffer .moral of the story=they just want us to pay blindly,without doing any research.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can take insurance from outside. If Dealer is not giving better quotes and not helping with all information, buying from outside is better option.
  4. PPal

PPal Timido

Mumbai
    Aviral, The december scheme is 10,000 gift cheque + free insurance. Generally this is a standard insurance at an inflated cost, and not a zero dep insurance, which should cost extra. Since the insurance is free, I would suggest negotiating the value and taking it, you can also negotiate on zero dep.
  5. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Okey,but suggest how much extra should I give him for zero dep??I mean a rough idea how much I have to pay ??And is there any harm in going for normal insurance?? ,because if there are issues later on ,I will then definitely go for zero dep.inspite of normal insurance.
  6. PPal

PPal Timido

Mumbai
    Not sure how much additional cost. There is a thread in the forum which discusses these cost. Just see the thread titled something like "insurance for fiat cars".
    Aviral singh likes this.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi @Aviral singh, ask the SA for the insurance premium cost which is they are offering to you in the free insurance scheme.
    Once you got the figures ask him to give you that discount as you want to buy zero dep insurance from out side. If the dealer is giving you general insurance with inflated rate you can get the opportunity to grab a extra discount & easily you can use that discount for zero dep insurance.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    You don't want a normal insurance at any cost, esp. not at this stage. The cost of components big and small usually is much more than the premium difference for a zero dep. Buy it from any company that offers better discount. I would suggest you to do what @rishike007 mentioned. But never a non zero-dep. policy. Consider the premium of a zero dep. as part of the TCO of car.
    Aviral singh likes this.
  9. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    HELLO guys ,need your help urgently ,I ordered magnesio grey colour 75 hp punto,but now dealer is saying they can't give magnesio grey ,he is saying to either go for different colour or go for 90 HP ,shall I go for 90hp,how is the driveability and other things,@ prabhjot,@sandipan_r15 other people please reply fast. Thanks
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Aviral singh you can buy 90hp anyday if you have the dough.. :) However, you might want to express your dismay more strongly to the dealer and tell them such laxity will not be tolerated later.
    prabhjot likes this.