1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

should I buy fiat punto evo ???

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Aviral singh, Nov 28, 2014.

1. PPal

PPal Timido

Mumbai
    Congratulations. Great to know you have booked.

Can you tell us which colour, which dealership, what discounts, when is the delivary, which model you finalized?
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations!Wish you a very good delivery experience!
    Aviral singh likes this.
  3. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Congratulations. Very Good Decision. Hope you would be as satisfied as all of us here.
    Aviral singh and prabhjot like this.
  4. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Can anybody tell about the logistic charges and ex showroom price
  5. PPal

PPal Timido

Mumbai
    Logistics charges should not be included in ex-showroom.

In fact, they are not legal as per SC verdict
    Aviral singh likes this.
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Though not strictly legal, logistics charges are a done thing, and very common across brands, since there are certain extra-legal 'charges' that the dealers have to pay at the RTO etc. Haggle a little about it, but only somewhat. IMO.

@Aviral singh Great to see you decide fast, good stuff, am sure the car and Fiat will repay your trust many times over!

cheers. enjoy. Keep posting updates and more, ok?
    Aviral singh likes this.
  7. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Okey,Now the wait begins,yes soon there will be a full photoshootout ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 4, 2014 ---
    @ppal,I have booked emotion 1.3 multijet,magnesio grey,today went to the showroom,the colour looks awesum under sunlight,and yes I think its the safest colour of all colours available,cause I have a activa of somewhat same colour,and when I polish it ,it looks neither too flashy nor too dull,perfectly balanced,I called up fiat helpline no.,they said for now there are no offers ,and yes one more thing,the dealer said if in between the waiting time if there are offers ,I will get them ,so no worries,just waiting for her.

And one more thing yesterday the maruti sales guy called me,firstly I ignored his call,he then called from some other no,and when I said I booked a punto,he was like"sir dekh lijiye,fiat fiat hi hai,and today in afternoon,Volkswagen guy called,he was offering me polo1.2 TDI,7,60,000,and he also same ,that "fiat is in very bad condition in India,and company will run and go",now see how they steal customers from fiat,its a bit shameless .
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. PPal

PPal Timido

Mumbai
    Thanks Aviral. I understand that the on-road price of the 75 HP Evo Emotion is 7.81 and you are paying 7.58. I guess the discounted price includes free insurance and a discount of 10,000 odd. Correct me if I am wrong. Are you doing insurance from the dealer?

I too liked the Magnesium Grey, its not too flashy, and great looking with a distinctive look. May be harder to maintain than a white though.

Its easy to play on any negative perception that people may have on anything. The competitors have the opportunity since Fiat may tend to have that perception among less informed buyers. Its part of the game, and thats why many brands are very sensitive to gather any negative perception, as its hard to get rid off and is used by competitors in the manner you noted.
    prabhjot and Aviral singh like this.
  9. renjithlal

renjithlal Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    congrats, which one u booked (emotion/dynamic )Petrol/diesel??
  10. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Emotion diesel 1.3 multijet
    Yes,he is giving me free insurance,I don't know zero depth or which one,I will confirm,what do you think which is better.
    Yes @PPal he is giving free insurance,+ free mud flaps+seat covers (dark grey) they are of decent quality+car cover.and no discount.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    prabhjot likes this.