1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

should I buy fiat punto evo ???

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Aviral singh, Nov 28, 2014.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Think about it but not this much: it's not like buying a Fiat is any more of a risk than getting a Honda Brio or a Maruti Swift. In fact, as the recent crash tests show: quite the opposite. ;-)

It's a dil-o-dimaag i.e., an EXCELLENT enjoyable selection. Scope out your dealer a bit and then go for it!

cheers
    sandipan_r15 and Aviral singh like this.
  2. PPal

PPal Timido

Mumbai
    I checked out the Magnesio Grey a couple of days ago. My wife, me and my daughter loved it.

We loved the White one as well though.
    Aviral singh likes this.
  3. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    So are you planning to book it ??
  4. PPal

PPal Timido

Mumbai
    Ya planning to book it. Lets see what discounts are offered in December.
    Aviral singh likes this.
  5. renjithlal

renjithlal Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Quite a surprising shortlist, Fiat Punto & Swift. Not at all in the same league. Polo in the league, could be understandable. So why no Polo along with Punto...there could be the ideal comparison.
    Aviral singh likes this.
  6. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yaa,correct I should have compared polo and punto but actually before punto,I only had a dream to get a swift,so I compared my best to the current best,the punto evo,but one thing was true these two cars(polo and punto) do feel heavy and nicely built but the acceleration of polo was very steep,and one more thing sitting in polo was like I was picked and put in a cockpit of say f16's of USA then from the cockpit of punto that seemed to me as of a mig -29.(in terms of fighter planes:))
    renjithlal likes this.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Change that to Sukhoi-30. ;-) Not sure i agree with the type of metaphors used, but yeah i understand what you're quite rightly saying.
    Aviral singh and asimpleson like this.
  8. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Booked my fiat punto evo ,feeling so excited,can anybody tell ,the exshowroom price includes logistic charges or not ,todays morning was horrible for the sales guy,as he was quoting 7,08,000 ex showroom,I called fiat customer care in front of him,confusion cleared ,but now I know if a customer is not aware,it can be tragic,as in the starting he was quoting 7,80,000 on road ,after discount clarified everything ,now the final price quoted by him is 7,58,000,I can save more money,but let it be, let the "business"remain "business",and yes I talked to the sales guy about the incentive,he said he will get only 1000 ,I was feeling bad so so I said to him will give him 2000 extra on the day of delivery,feeling so happy:).
  9. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Aviral
  10. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP