1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

should I buy fiat punto evo ???

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Aviral singh, Nov 28, 2014.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Aviral,felt very sorry hearing your experience.But don't get disheartened.Check the car thoroughly today.Check the air pressures in all the 4 tyres.There should not be major differences.A very poorly inflated tyre in the left rear may cause the pulling effect.
    Hope, everything will be fine today.
  2. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thankyou sandipan _r15,yaa going again with a lot of courage hoping everything will be fine with the car, let's see what happens.
    sandipan_r15 likes this.
  3. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    This is one of the reason why Fiat has poor sales, if your booking get cancelled one customer lost.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Aviral,eagerly waiting for your 100th post.
  5. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Here's the email ID: mangesh.kodalkar@fcagroup.com. Also include service.India@fiat.com in the email. You would surely get a reply. I am in discussions with service.india and they always reply back. Good luck for your PDI!
  6. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Did a second PDI today was a little more satisfied I think the car is okey now,let's see what was wrong is rectified it not,but yes the issue of alignement was rectified.And the car was clean also to some extent ,but I again instructed him to do the polish again,but I will get alignement checked by some professional driver,and yes the driver who accompanied me till my house as instructed by my father, was the same driver who unloaded my car from the trailer ,and yesterday I left the odo at 43 today it was 53 and he said he himself 7 times tested the car for alignement,it felt strange but what can one say,cannot trust antbody but felt he was a good man(don't know),was praising about the pick up of 90hp,and how its a beast and linea is as a rocket,will update tommorow after washing the car again in morning.and as I wrote on fiats page,the quickly responded and I recieved a call and I closed the complain as I was nearly ready to go to take delivery of the car,so closed the complain.but I think I should have waited till today,their workshop manager drove the car and tested and said its okey,he showed me he left the steering and yes it was moving straight,then I said fine then ,but I will test again.will post pics tommorow .
    sandipan_r15 and prabhjot like this.
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It's good to hear that the alignment issue has been rectified.Actually of all the problems you mentioned, this was one to have some worry.Post your experience & pics today.
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Good to hear! A pity it wasn't perfect the first time, but anyway. Do get the car's wheel alignment and balancing done/checked again from a good place outside, as you should in any case for a new car, just to be sure, and feel assured.

cheers, don't forget to enjoy the Evo 90, hope your dad does too, it's a beauty! And you got a sweet deal too.
  9. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    @prabhjot
    Does the external wheel alignment centers have the correct and latest reference values of Linea and punto for the alignment?
    I believe once the GC is increased there are new values from fiat. Hope the wheel alignment centers have the updated ones.
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes,that may be a case & that's why I always do the alignment from FASS.Did the same from GARODIA on 27/12/2014 & they did it perfectly.