1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

should I buy fiat punto evo ???

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Aviral singh, Nov 28, 2014.

1. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    yes, there will/might be some problem (in case of discounts ) as your car's invoice will be on that date, not in dec 2014
  2. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Aviral singh : In case a proper PDI has been done by you, you can go ahead and get the invoicing done today. An alternate way is to persuade your dealer to accept the payment later but invoice it as of today (Happened with me in one of my previous car purchases). As a standard practice, dealers will not send the car for registration before collecting the full amount.
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yaa,actually what happened today morning was that Sales agent called me and said that I should do aPDI today and make the payment today only so that they can show billing in DBMS tool, because it might happen that on 1st January company well increase the price and there will be no, discount offered there then, and he also added that if car is with them, somebody can scratch the car, so he was insisting to do all the formalities today only. , so I was so Pissed of ,because dad still had to draw money from bank and moist importantly he has many meetings today and it was not clear that the bank will give that whole amount on in a day (SBI) but then to the rescue came my dads friend who was a old friend was there in the bank (ex manager SBI) then in ten mins got all the money. But then I did it because if by chance I had to pay the dealer today, then in case was prepared, but then talked to the general manager, he said okey do the payment on 2, then now it's fine but I am so upset thinking that businessman needs only money as soon as possible, they tell so many lies just to have money in their pocket, they are so mean:(. Now will do the PDI tomorrow and then on 2nd will take delivery. Is it any possibility that if the company increase the rate on 1 January, then I have to pay that amount.???
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Just pay for it now, no? What's the problem, if your funds are in place? At least get the invoice prepared now, if the dealer's willing to wait till the 2nd of Jan? Doesn't sound like he's mislead you in any way, yeah they do want and need to get payments earlier rather than later, esp at year-end.

cheers
  5. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Okey! @prabhjot,if I make the payment tommorow itself then will there be any problem??today I can't go as dads too busy ??
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Get the invoice prepared today itself, pay tomorrow or on the 2nd if the dealer's ok?
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Not sure if the dealer will agree to raise an invoice without making the required payments. If the dealer does it, then you should be really lucky.
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Today going to the dealership for PDI and all of you thanks for your suggestions.
    asimpleson and sandipan_r15 like this.
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Aviral,best of luck & hope you will find the car in perfect condition.Don't hesitate to inspect the under body which gets damaged sometimes during unloading from the truck.
  10. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yaa I will surely check the underbody too,and I have made it clear to SA that I will drive the car before delivery and see ,he has agreed.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 1, 2015 ---
    Issue of left side pulling is there,rear left door rattling,of the glass pane,and during a short drive of 2 km,the engine was too hot,the needle was showing more then half temperature,is it normal??and a little bit of rusting near the engine,and a lot of left side pulling.so what shall I do now??about the alignment,it was not good to see people cranking my car,because there was no diesel in the car and it was not starting,then they put the diesel into it,then it started,but I was not at all happy with the way people handle cars in showroom.and one more thing,the car has all the windows with one touch down function,but here I think it was also not working on the rear left doors .:(:(:(
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2015 ---
    @asimpleson ,@prabhjot,@sandipan_r15 help needed.waiting for replies.dont know what to do :(
    sandipan_r15 likes this.