1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

should I buy fiat punto evo ???

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Aviral singh, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    yaa,I will ensure a thorough PDI ,and yes I will take someone with me,lets see ,what happens:)
  2. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    If you want you can make a Temporary registration and get the car and then in Jan 1st week you can do the permanent registration. I did the same for my Punto since I could not wait :p. But you need to be careful as there is no insurance I think for temp registered car.
  3. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    If it was in my hands I would have got the car day after tomorrow but, my mother wants the car to arrive in a grand manner on the first day of the year 2015,a new car, a new beginning.:)
  4. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I ordered a 2.5 inches exhaust tip muffler,from ebay but was not sure,will it fit my puntos exhaust ,what's the diameter of new exhaust in punto evo ??
  5. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Insurance cover should be valid for a temp registered car. I had a valid insurance for all my cars till date straight out of showroom. My previous car was also on temp registration for 20 days and same with this one also.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I think a second survey is mandatory during change or update of registration. Even for a new registration, a claim even for a period of 5 days pre-registration will be treated separately and if informed post registration say for a ding or dent, that claim could be rejected. So care must be taken.
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    NEEDED a quick solution,I wanted to take delivery on 2 Jan,but the dealer is saying to make full payment today,as if the company hikes the price of the car,then I have to pay the increased amount,he was saying that he has to upload the amount on companies data base system today only,so is it a problem I pay him on 2 january??what are the complications??
  8. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    paying full amount today and taking delivery on 2 Jan is absolutely ok. no complications in it. please go ahead.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    In addition if any accessory you want to fit then do it today. So that on 2nd you need to do only formalities to done.
  10. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    NO I just wanted to ask,if I pay full amount on,2 January,will there be any problem in availing discount, if the company lifts the discount scheme.