1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

should I buy fiat punto evo ???

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Aviral singh, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Its 8% of ex showroom.
  2. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Guys, I am trying to negotiate and book GP multijet, Emotion for one of my friend here( Erode,TN). I am offered 7.00 lac. Mud flap, Cut mat and full mat are the accessories offered. Vehicle is 2014 manufactured, colours available are Tuscan wine and gery.
    Need your opinion about the price. My friend wants me take a decision. He is a novice as far as automobiles are considered.
  3. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    Seems good deal, if your friend wants the parking sensors and camera then you can bargain for that also.
  4. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks dadasaheb,going to finalise tomorrow
  5. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    UPDATE:got my VIN number,its a October manufactured car,feeling excited as the SA told that day after tommorow they will unload the cars ,and my mother was saying that we will take delivery on 1st January only,so what to do?should I wait till 1st of Jan or I should as soon as possible take delivery of the car.???
    rishike007 likes this.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @Aviral singh in my opinion Mom is always right. Wait till 1st Jan. In the mean while have a through PDI of the car. Get the car register in Jan.

Mean while enjoy the feeling of wait :)
    Aviral singh likes this.
  7. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    But was a bit worried because,SA himself was saying that it is not good to keep vehicle in stockyard for a long time before delivery ,as they have to move the car here and there,so chances of scratches .
  8. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Aviral singh, there is always a feeling of excitement once you know the car has arrived and you are going to see it for the first time.

Take this time and relish it. Its a great feeling. Take someone who is not as excited as you for the PDI, always helps to have more pair of eyes.
    Aviral singh likes this.
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    O what a Dharam Sankat..! :D

I'll tell you what, tell mom that you bring the car on 31st and start using on 1st with the naryal ritual. That way you can enjoy the 31st to the fullest and begin the new year with some local outing in the new car.. ;)
    prabhjot and Aviral singh like this.
  10. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    He is trying to just meet this year end target. You always have a choice to reject while doing the PDI. Warn the SA to be careful.
    rishike007 likes this.