1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

should I buy fiat punto evo ???

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Aviral singh, Nov 28, 2014.

1. kgramesh

kgramesh Amatore

Palakkad, KL
    Linea T-Jet
    That's confusing. By 'earlier' you mean 75 HP ?
  2. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yes,earlier I was paying 7,58,000 on road for 75 HP,but due to colour unavailability (magnesio grey),I changed to 90hp,which is now costing me 7,66,000.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Aviral singh Get on with it brother, at this rate it is endless: i could've gained this or lost that etc. The 'bottomline' is that you've got yourself a great deal. Make sure it's a car made in the last few months, make sure your PDI is thorough. Get on with owning and enjoying the 90 hp Evo! ;)
  4. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @prabhjot,@asimpleson ,and all members don't remember all the names,can you all tell how old the car should be to the maximum before taking delivery??
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Aviral singh Impossible to say exactly, but anything manufactured since its launch! It's only been three months, you know?! ;-)
    Aviral singh likes this.
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Aviral, the important thing is to check how the car was kept since its manufacturing if its a bit older(more than 2-3 months). Thats is the reason, Pdi is very important.

Many people had bought 12-15 months old jet, and its still ruling the hearts of owners.
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yaa,its okey,but if I get a Nov manufactured vehicle ,it would be awesome,but then too ,I don't think if its 2 months old,I should complain.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 18, 2014 ---
    but @pabhishek,as prabhjot said,its only been 3 months since launch ,I don't think it will be older then 2 months .It cannot be of first batch produced,lets see,I called the SA to let me know my VIN as soon as possible,he will give me a update today eve.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 18, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 18, 2014 ---
    Guys,I have a query about the extended warranty,can I purchase anytime in between 3 years of ownership or I have to take it at the time of purchase.
    sandipan_r15, dadasaheb and prabhjot like this.
  8. Dhileepan Karthi

Dhileepan Karthi Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In Bangalore, the ORP of Punto Evo 1.3 MJD Emotion is 8.4, after year end discounts, I have booked it for 7.8 Lakhs.

But, looking at the figures of @Aviral singh , I am jealous :arghh:

7.66 for 90 HP :(:( .. Its 8.5 ORP in Bangalore after discounts :(

Can someone from Bangalore, clarify why such a large difference ?? :wideyed:

@Aviral singh - This is a steal, go for it :)
    Aviral singh likes this.
  9. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    YUP,now seeing your reactions,I think I have got a great deal,but it took a lot of negotiation,innitialy the SA quoted me 25,000 extra,he was making me a fool,but then called fiat call centre,got the phone on speaker ,and then all was crystal clear.price slashed 20,000 instantly,and yes here in Lko I have to pay 62,000 to rto and the,insurance I am getting free.that's it.
    prabhjot and Dhileepan Karthi like this.
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    It can be purchased later buddy, but it costs a bit more. Check on the Fiat India website , its mentioned there. Its best to take it at the time of purchase.

Its just road tax nothing else,, :) . For Bangalore, its about 14% of ex, For UP, i dont think it will be more than 6-7%