1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

shorter version of verito coming soon?

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by clash81, Apr 6, 2012.

1. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Saw this camouflaged vehicle on Outer ring road in banglore. Couldn't click better pics of the side and front profile and please bear with quality of the pics. 2012-04-04_18-53-14_719.jpg 2012-04-04_18-55-57_281.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Saw similar pics in Autocar India and TopGear long way back. A 'cut short' version of the Verito, if it manages to duck under the four-metre-length mark, will certainly be a VFM vehicle. Also, from the pics I saw, the shortened version looks much better.

BTW, why don't you send your pics to a car mag? You may win a subscription :p
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Hmm! Interesting! So how different was the CS from the regular sedan?
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    One more point. Look how the camouflaging has been done. Looks like the folks at Mahindra want to create an optical illusion so that people believe they are looking at some other car :p
  5. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    I dint spot that ugly chrome strip on the boot. May this CS version dont have it.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

These pics are all over now. I saw it on t-bhp, motoroids and indianautosblog :D
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    No discussions on Ertiga as such? Starting from 5.89L, it is going to burn out some manufacturers. Any views on the vehicle per se?