1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Grandeur, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Yesterday I got an regular promotional mail from ICICI bank, found it quite interesting when I clicked over the link. http://www.shopyourworld.com/shop/. Now you can do online shopping directly from BestBuy Amazon.co.uk and from many other top brand online stores and the product will be delivered to your doorstep. ::T
  2. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Grandeur,

I use the firefox web browser, and it has an add on called WOT (Web of Trust). With this add on installed, the browser flashes a warning when you try to access a potentially dangerous site. I got a red warning (most severe) from WOT when I accessed the link.

I am not sure what to make of it. However, I think that it may be worthwhile checking out the credentials of the site before attempting any online transactions.

3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Got the same warning. As a matter of principle, I avoid any place marked red by WOT.
  4. Hmm. I use McAfee SiteAdvisor plugin on my Firefox but I didn't face any warning. In fact I ran a report on this site from Mcafee and it came clean !!