1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Shopping thread (Offers,Discounts,Freebies,etc)

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I would suggest that you wait for the Amazon sale and then the Diwali sale.
    My price for the Jopasu duster was Rs.399 at snapdeal.com.
  2. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Please inform whenever snapdeal provides at that price.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Snapdeal has another sale on 8th October, starting at 10 AM watch out
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Those who had asked about Jopasu duster.
    It is right now available at snapdeal.com between 2 to 3pm at Rs.450, I.e, rs.50 more than the sale day,6th October.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Amazon repeats Flipart's mistake.

On the first day of Amazon's sale (10th to 16th October), most of the products are 100% sold and there is waitlist for certain items. Funny enough, there is a limit of the waitlist too. I guess the online e-tailers have started taking Indian consumers for granted.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    More over it was advertised that there would be hourly new deals arriving every hour but it didn't happen. Only one set of deals arrived in the morning and that was sold out.
    Snapdeal.com is better but the price is higher by 50 or 100 rs than it was on 6th, but all offers are being repeated.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I noticed that on Snapdeal specific item for eg.: car speakers like Pioneer D1720C on watchlist went going downwards on pricing to unbelievable level, till one day it is listed back on a whole new high pricing. Like stock market.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    That is true and may be the price will hit the bottom on Diwali day.
    Simpleson,am unable to download tube mate from your earlier link in my tab2 (I had done that in note2 and it works), any other similar app to download from you tube?
  9. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    You can join the waitlist in Amazon. I did join and could claim the product. Not like Flipkart that removed the product even after it was in my cart and I was making a payment.:(
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I have ordered a smart mop/easy mop for Rs920 today from snapdeal.com,Rs.50 higher than it was on 6th.
    Mobile phones like lumia 525 which was Rs.5500 on 6th in flipkart.com is now listed under 5k in other sites.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 10, 2014 ---
    I can foresee a lot of mobile stores in Chennai like poorvika, univercell etc closing down. Why would anyone buy from them for 5 to 10k more.
    Even larger chain of stores like reliance may not find it viable.
    These online stores are offering prices which could not be found in any part of the world, 5S for 25k and 5C for 20k?
    It might be curtains for smuggling too.
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2014