1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Shopping thread (Offers,Discounts,Freebies,etc)

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 29, 2011.

1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad

How does this thing hold the phone?
  2. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hello guys need to buy sun shades for my car(Punto) which make / seller is the best. Also need a anti skid mat/Mobile holder. Can some recommend a good brand.

Thanks.

Kiran
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    ^^ 99rpm.com got left out
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Recently ordered a couple of shoes to suit the Friday dressing at office from Flipkart. Delivery was fantastic within 2 working days. One of the shoes didnt fit properly so exchanged for bigger sized shoes and same delivery period. I have ordered quite a few things from Flipkart. I only wish my company too provides me with (atleast) 25K worth vouchers as Cubbie's.:-D
    1 person likes this.
  5. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great piece of information Kedar!

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  6. mnvvishwa

mnvvishwa Novizio

Bangalore
    Hello all, planning to buy a mobile holder for my car (punto), please suggest me a good product which can be mounted on the dashboard.
    I have searched in flipkart, but all are good on windscreen and it does't stick properly on the dashboard.
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I was checking the hourly deals today in Snapdeal.com,there were good deals better than the much hyped and advertised flipkart.com deals.
    Saw a deal on Jopasu duster at Rs.299 at 49 discount against the stated usual price of Rs.599.Just when I completed purchase using COD it confirmed and said the price is Rs.399 I.e., around 40 percent more than the quoted deal price.
    Isn't this cheating?.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Snapdeal may be showing better price, but their service lacks big time, compared to Flipkart and Amazon.
    But yes Flipkart today's hyped marketing was not of any good for them.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Why don't you try to cancel your order? Or when they come to deliver, send it back. They need to know customers cannot be taken for a ride.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Is that Rs.100 postage or handling charges or courier charges etc.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2014 ---
    Are you referring to discounts offered just for today, cause I was looking forward for a Fonepad 7" listed at 6k but out of stock. :( The same item listed at 9k+shipping regular price.