1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Shopping thread (Offers,Discounts,Freebies,etc)

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Sep 29, 2011.

1. vvk007

vvk007 Amatore

Shimoga
    Which online portal is more reliable for buying cellphones?? I am almost ready to buy Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, but confused between Flipkart and Saholic. Saholic seems to be cheaper of the lot. So Which is more credible? Flipkart or Saholic? or any other portals. please advice.
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    I Think Flipcart's the best! :) You can consider HTC sensation to :)
  3. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    Try indiaplaza.com as well. They have some good offers. I bought one book from them last time and they gave me a 40% discount.
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    You can trust Flipkart. I got my XOOM from there. They delivered it in 3 days.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Titan eyeplus gives discount of 20% for frames and 20% for glass.Last day of offer is Saturday(30th June)
  6. Never go for Croma online purchase. You can give a try on deals.via.com, i got a sony dvd player at 1800Rs much cheaper than flipkart or anyother online store in india
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Sungoa,for eyeglass/frames,Reliance offers 2 frames free for the purchase of one!!
    1 person likes this.
  8. did anyone try tradus.in?
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    But in Goa there is no chance of getting it since we don't have reliance store. :D
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i have not baught anything from Times of India magazine, but has bought ps3 games from flipkart and homeshop18 with cash on delivery.. works fine..
    bought watch and more stuff from ebay.. only trouble some experience was when i bought car arm rest from deals and u.. cash on delivery.. item was not as in picture.. send it back and got it replaced.. was a very long process coz of the vendor delay..