1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Shimoga: Land with high spirits

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by zenwalker, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Omar

Omar Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @zenwalker

I know am being greedy out here, but it would be awesome if you could post more pics or any video of your drive :happy:
  2. Paul_Walker

Paul_Walker Novizio

Bengaluru
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice travelogue @zenwalker . Its nice to see someone praising beauty of my home town :).

We used to visit these places frequently during our college days without informing parents as one day trip. We were going either by bikes or by friend's old FIAT used as our offroading vehicle to troll inside the forest area :D . 10 - 15 years back roads to Sirimane falls from Sringeri were not this much wide. After every trip his car used to get new stripes on its body due to thorney bushes :wideyed:
  3. Pr@bhunav

Pr@bhunav Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Nice Writeup and awesome pics!
    Special thanks for beautifully showing my hometown (Bhadravati - 20 km from SHimoga) nature! Most of these places have been bike outings for us during our college days! Recently I have also covered these places in my Avvy with Family! A very special treat to drive in these terrains with FIATs!
    Cheers!
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Pr@bhunav
    Thanks and glad you liked it.
    You are lucky to born there and have a hometown there.

The G+ photos link at the end of the article has more pics. Sorry no video.

@Paul_Walker
    Yep truly the western ghats is an immense priceless asset of our state and our nation. Sad that the people every where is ignoring its value and trying to hamper even the forests hamper. Even the govt is silent on that.
    Thanks and glad you liked the article.
    You are lucky to born there and have a hometown there.
    Paul_Walker likes this.
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Beautiful pics @zenwalker . Places like this are raw with unparalleled beauty. Good that someone is enjoying the place and fiat , both :)
    zenwalker likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @pabhishek
    True indeed. Thanks and glad you liked it. :)
    pabhishek likes this.