1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sheetal from Bangalore.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sheetal, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Sheetal

Sheetal Timido

Bangalore
    Hi All,

Though I've been close to FIAT cars and FIAT Lover's since 2005 never owned one till I stepped inside The Adventure.

About me : Working with Dell Inc. Love driving and collecting gadgets. Have owned few cars over the years but nothing came close to HULK (My Fern Green Adventure).

Cars Sold : PAL (Dad's first car), AMBASSADOR, ZEN, ESTEEM, BALENO, SUMO, ALTO, SANTRO.
    Current Cars : Adventure, i10, Fiesta.

My Elder brother asked me to switch to FIAT as he drives/owns PALIO & PUNTO. After few rounds of discussion went and had a look at the Adventure and the next thing it was in my stable.

Have been driving the HULK close to a year now and every time I look at it my hear revs to red line .

Need to get some mods done and few critical parts replaced before I go on long drives and push the BEAST to its limit. Will post as and when it is done.

regards,
    Sheetal
    5 people like this.
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    good to know that Sheetal...

why dont you post lots of pics of your Hulk here??? So we all can also appreciate it...

Cheers...

Neel :up
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Welcome to TeamFIAT India.

Please upload some pics.
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Sheetal, Please post pics of your Hulk aka Fiat Adventure and do share your exp. Drive safe.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI Sheetal!

Is your brother a member of TFI?

We would love to see your HULK in flesh! Do post some pics!
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Dude, do post some pictures of the Adventure.
    it looks as a macho Hulk and i remember when i was driving my Punto with my friend in Navi Mumbai, We had a good chase with the Silver Adventure, My friends said its a Imported car, I Told him, OPEN YOUR EYES its FIAT. He was Shocked.................
    2 people like this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome aboard Sheetal. Hope the modifications turns up more wild :)
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Welcome to TFI.
    Adeventure 1.6, hmm. Do you use it as your daily ride to office !!
    Please post some pictures of you ride for our eyes :cool:

Wishing you a lot of happy miles with your ride.
  9. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Welcome to the family Sheetal. We would definitely like see your hulk so kindly post the pics. Modding an Andy would be great to see. Good luck.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Welcome to the family Sheetal. We would definitely like see your hulk so kindly post the pics. Modding an Andy would be great to see.

Good luck.
  10. Sheetal

Sheetal Timido

Bangalore
    Thank you all (@Naughty,@kedarbendre,@BoseSuman,@prakhar_lfc,@Tony,@zenwalker,@raj29,@vivekrj.dieselhead) for the warm welcome.

@prakhar_lfc - yes, his TFI handle is ashpalio. @raj29 - yes sir, this is my everyday car :)

Will post some pics and my experience on new thread. Once again thanks all for welcoming me here.