1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Share User Reviews on Punto Evo 1.2 Petrol

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by Diganta Malakar, Mar 4, 2016.

1. renjithlal

renjithlal Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Sorry for belated reply. Yeah mine is Dynamic Evo.
    1. Yeah I got light in both Glove Box & boot.
    2. It comes without lid. During my TD (which obviously was on a Emotion 1.4, where lid is available), I thought lid is available at least in Dynamic version. When it was missing, I felt bad. Lid was a delight to see, so gelled with the contour of new dash board. However, now I used to it and even feel it better than lid for practical purpose. Small space for tiny things to catch ur eyes. Now keeps my sunglass, pen drive kinda stuff, u won't miss & can better handle it from drivers's seat without a lid (of course when parks).

Any issue with your Glove box, boot etc...??
  2. Diganta Malakar

Diganta Malakar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    @renjithlal Yes ! Light is missing in my glove box & Boot. I have raised a complain with the Customer Care yesterday. Lets see how they react !!
  3. renjithlal

renjithlal Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Thanks yaar, for loving my review. I hope ur friend would love 1.2...don't forget to share his/ur experience
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2016 ---
    Oh..sorry that is a real miss. I know, when we are doing the so called pre-ownership inspection, we tend to miss & forget lot of things. I also done my inspection in FASS yard before purchase. I never looked for these things....and checked something else. Fortunately mine came with lights. Follow-up with them tightly, approach the dealer and seek clarification from them, how it could happened. Please inform us the updates....hope the issues will get fixed.
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016